Chapter 121: Boy's Day out

Friday

3rd person POV

Currently Sora, Akira, Kei, and Oreki are in the cafeteria during lunch time minding their own business.

Sora: (A PM from Shiro?)

Sora looks at the message as Akira suddenly noticed. 

Akira: What is it? 

Sora: Shiro just told me that they're going to have a Girl's Day out or whatever. 

Kei: Say what?! 

Oreki: What's the matter?

Kei: How come they get to have some fun while we're here studying for the exams!?

Oreki: You're the one who came up with this study session in the first place, besides they're women, they can do whatever they have in mind. It's called independence Kei. 

Kei: I know that but goddamnit I'm bored!

Kei suddenly had an epiphany.

Kei: I know! we should do the same. 

Akira: Let me guess, we're going to have our own day out but for boys?

Kei: Exactly!

Oreki: *Sigh* 

Sora: That sounds fun. 

Akira: I guess given that all of us have decent scores in the previous exam. I wouldn't mind relaxing this time. 

Kei: Great, anyways...

Kei then grabbed his phone and messaged everyone on their "boys only" group chat to meet up later after class. 

-

After class

The Class S boys are now at their meeting place which was near the fountain. 

Tatsuya: Why did you call us all here? 

Lelouch: This better be important. 

Yuuichi: Knowing him, it probably is. 

Kei: It definitely is Yuuichi-kun 

Karma: So, what's the situation? does it have something to do with Daigo-kun?

Light: Does it have something to do with Ryuen? because I've heard from a few sources that he's planning something. 

Tenji: Or maybe it could be something to do with Nagumo, you did tell us that he has been on the move again. 

Sora: Nahhh none of those

Sakuta: Then what is it?

Kei: Well, I'm glad you asked Sakuta-san. We're going to have a boy's day out tomorrow. 

There was silence in the air as confusion were now in the faces of the boys.

Ayanokouji: What now?

Ryuzaki: I think he said boy's day out.

Ayanokouji: I heard. 

Karma: Boy's Day out? 

Nagisa: That sounds like fun.

Miyuki (Shirogane): Hold on, I think Kaguya PM'ed me about the girl's having their own day out.

Kei: That's why I called you all here, because we've been kicking everyone's ass as of late. So, why not just relax and have some fun?