Chapter 22: The Mastermind's goal

Ryuen POV 

I was frustrated at the current events that occurred. 0 points? it can't be. The only logical reason for this loss was that we guessed the wrong leaders but the fact that Class D managed to reach 2nd place all of a sudden gave me more questions. I need to confirm something right now. I need to find this "mastermind" immediately. 

I opened the door to my room and went outside. As I walked out the room someone was leaning towards the wall next to my door. There he is. 

"You! why did you do it?" 

"hmm? what do you mean Ryuen?" 

I grabbed his collar and pulled him towards me. 

"You know what a mean, tell me why you betray me?" I asked sounding frustrated 

"Betray you? what makes you say that?" he spoke 

"Kaneda told me that you were giving him a fake card and took the real one which was of course the card from Class B" 

"Then I'll ask again, when did you decide to betray me?" I asked as I was getting a little more frustrated now.

"You want to know so badly? fine, it's simple really, I only used you so that I can get a certain person's attention" he explained, certain person? what the hell is he on about? 

"What person?" 

"From Class S of course" Class S I thought, I know he plans on destroying them as well but why humiliate me just to get some random guy from Class S some attention? 

"Who is it?" 

"Sorry but if you want to know then you're on your own." 

"Tch fine" I said as I pushed him away. 

"I'm not here to play your silly games, but I will find out who this person from Class S you speak of" 

"Sure, do what you want, I could care less about what you're doing anyways. Besides you're too weak to even be a challenge to them" from that statement alone I snapped and tried to punch him in the face but to my surprise he blocked it like it was nothing 

"huh!?" 

"I told you you're weak" as he said he grabbed twisted my arm with only one hand 

"aagghhhahghg!!!" 

"Hurts, doesn't it?" he asked, who is this bastard? and why is he this strong?! 

After a second he immediately let's go of my arm. It really hurt like hell 

"Just who the hell do you think you are?" I asked as he looked back at me and said: 

"I'm just a simple person with simple goals. Not that any of this concerns you in the first place" he said as he walked away. 

'This guy, I'll crush you as well, but for now I want to know who this person from Class S he's referring too' 

??? POV 

What a fool, Ryuen is no threat to me nor the other classes, except of course for Class S since there is a person in particular that I'm targetting. He's the one that Proffessor Ayanokouji calls "his masterpiece". How laughable,  but intrigued nonetheless. Ever since I came to this school my objective was to bring the masterpiece back to his father, and since I can do whatever means necessary to do so. There is no limit to what I'm going to do until I completely destroy you. You and I come from the same generation, you thought you were the only survivor but I survived too without your knowledge. Your father himself even told me that I was close to being on the same level as the masterpiece, but I want to surpass that and I will surpass you. I will put an end to you Kiyotaka, soon enough.