Chapter 15: Hospital secrets

Harry's POV:

When I mounted my broom again, knowing the twins would stay further away (though they weren't gonna ignore me and that Bludger), I felt very nervous.

I knew I could do it: I knew I could find that damn snitch. I just had to have the space and focus to.

"AND LUCY POTTER HAS THE QUAFFLE!" Lee Jordan yelled through his megaphone. "SHE PASSES TO KATIE BELL, C'MON KATIE!"

While I had started to watch the game (and still keep the bludger in sight), Draco Malfoy had come to taunt.

When Ihad to make a seemingly 'funny' loop in order to dodge the bludger, he laughed and called: "training for the ballet Potter?"

I rolled my eyes and carried on looking around for the snitch, with Malfoy tailing me.

"I must say, Granger was incorrect for once," he continued. "Gryffindor didn't all get in on pure talent. If this is the most talent there is, that's pathetic."

I tried to ignore him and keep looking, but when he started talking about Lucy, I started listening automatically.

"I thought you were an exception to the rule alone. Turns out you just want all the famous people on your team..." he followed Lucy's every move closely, to a point it got pretty creepy.

"Stay the hell away from my sister, Malfoy!" I yelled back. "Besides, anyone can see Gryffindor is better than Slytherin. If we're bad, what are you guys?"

I turned to him to see his face and get some satisfaction from it, but I stopped abruptly:right above his head, was the snitch.

He hadn't seen it yet, but if I made clear it was there, he'd be there first.

Unfortunately, while I'd been so concentrated on the snitch, I'd forgotten about the bludger that was after me. With a loud crack, it hit my arm harshly and I could hear my arm break.

The crowds below gasped as one at this, as they too, had seen and heard it. Lee com- mentated on it breathlessly.

Lucy, who heard it too, looked around to me and almost got hit by the other too, if it weren't for Fred blasting it away with his club.

'Thank God, please protect that boy into eternity'. It brought her back into reality as well and she dodged it the next time.

I got dizzy from the impact of the bludger, but managed to prevenr it from hitting my head.

I had to get that snitch. Right now.

Malfoy was laughing loudly, followed by the Slytherins. Enough reason for him to think I'm attacking him. With that thought, I dived to the snitch.

Malfoy screamed, thinking I was launching for him. The crowds gasped and screamed as well.

But I'd caught it: in my good hand, I tightly held the snitch.

As I had no hand on my broom anymore, the other one being broken, I fell down.

"HARRY!" I heard Lucy yell when she saw it. The crowd held its breath.

The bludger followed me closely and so did the other when Lucy decided to dive after me.

"Lucy, watch out!" Angelina tried to warn, but the bludger now also hit Lucy. It hit her wrist and this too, broke audibly.

She miraculously managed to brake her speed and land normally. Before the bludgers could come at either of us again, someone stopped them with magic.

"Lu, are you-"