| Year 3 | Chapter 16: The History of Sirius Black

Lucy's POV:

"What d'you suppose it is?"

"Maybe it gives instructions on how to prank..."

"Keep quiet!" Vanessa shushes us. She looks very curious and intrigued too, but she turns back to look at the twins.

We're watching Fred and George to see if they'll use the parchment again. That way, we might be able to steal it back and actual- ly be able to use it. There's no doubt it's a prankster's attribute, maybe it's from Zonko's!

"I swear, Minnie is a literal life saver," Vanessa whispers to me. And it's true. If Minnie hadn't been there, Snape would've punished me so much, just before the full moon and before the Christmas Holidays, on purpose. Just to be a bully, be- cause apparently, that is the one thing Severus Snape gets joy out of.

"You said shut up!" Liliana hisses at Vanessa, in fake offense. "Then you shut up too!"

"Sorry..."

"Oy, see that there, Freddie?" We all fall deadly quiet as George says this, but he's not pointing to us. He's looking at randomly appearing footprints in the snow, as if someone is walking there, but there is no one. Harry.

"I thought you had to Cloak," Liliana mut- ters in my ear, but I shake my head. I knew Harry had it: he tried to slip it away unnot- iced in the Common Room yesterday.

The twins share a knowing smirk and go up to invisible Harry. He doesn't seem to notice though, until they both grab him and drag him inside, to where we are.

"Quickly!" Liliana grabs our arms and we run off as quietly as we can. Luckily, we're gone in time and they don't notice us: the boys are all too busy.

"Get off of me guys!" Harry protests as his Cloak slowly slips off while he tries to wriggle himself free. "Let me go, I wanna go see Hogsmeade!"

"We know that Harry," George still smirks. "We're just here to help you. I'm surprised Lucy didn't tell you how to get there in better ways!"

"I didn't talk to Lu about this," Harry grunts and he stops protesting. He clearly realises it's no use to fight.

"I think I'll watch here," I tell the others. "Go ahead, I'll see you later. If I figure out anything new, I'll tell you as soon as I can."

The girls nod and disappear doen the halls again, to do whoever knows what. It still stuns me how they trust me without ques- tion, even though I can't recall a moment I gave them any real reason to.

"You should have asked her y'know," Fred tells Harry. "I hate to admit it, but she and the other girls know much more than George and I did after just two years here. And maybe they know even more than we think."

"She's still my little sister," Harry argues. "I don't want to have to rely on her for every- thing mischievous. But you're right, I guess."

"Yeah, we are," George says. "Now, onto business. Fred and I have something we want to give you. We were going to give it to Lucy and Ginny first, since they're prank- sters and our baby sisters, but we decided you need it too."

They see me as their little sister?! I'm so stunned I almost miss them grabbing the parchment we found and goving it to Harry.

"What's this rubbish?"

"What's this rubbish he says!" Fred laughs to George, who snorts. "This is our secret to how we manage not getting caught around here."

"It's parchment."

"It's a masterpiece," George corrects Harry with a stern finger. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." He taps his wand on the parchment and I can see it happen.