| Year 3 | Chapter 6: What're friends for, huh?

Lucy's POV:

"Are you sure you're okay?" Marley is still holding on to my shoulder, as if I might topple over any moment. For God's sake, please.

"I'm good Marley, stop worrying so much!" I look to Liliana for support, but she looks just as concerned and I don't even bother trying Vanessa. "You don't have to try to hold me up, I won't faint again."

"Did you faint Lucy?!" Dean, Seamus and Neville are walking right behind us and they seem to have caught some part of the conversation. "Because of those things?"

"It was pretty scary," 'Nessa answered Dean. "It was like she had a stroke or something."

"I know what you mean," Neville looks to me. "Harry had one too. He also heard some woman screaming, but no one screamed..."

"What?!" Seamus turns to Neville incredulo- usly. "What's gotten into him?" I shake my head at the boys.

"He's not crazy, it was part of the attack from the monster."

"Seriously? Did you hear it too?!" Vanessa turned hyper-worried again. Lucky for me, Marley left to meet some other friends when she thought I was alright.

"Not that, I had a... flashback." I give Vanessa a look, which she picks up on and she nods. "I guess he did too. No idea to what though."

"What kind of scream was it?" Liliana asks Neville, who seems stunned to be asked. He shrugs, saying Harry didn't elaborate much.

"Luckily the new DADA professor was there too. He chased the dementor away." We all turn to Neville in curiosity.

"What's the new one like?" Seamus asks him now. He leans in, as if we're whispering. Neville looks happy with the new staff addition though, it should be fine.

"As long as it's not an idiot or a murderer, I'm happy." Liliana laughs at my joke, but the others look slightly disturbed and wor- ried.

I get into a carriage with Liliana, Vanessa and Neville, while Dean and Seamus get the next. It's raining tonight, so as soon as we get to the castle, we all rush inside.

"We should go and find Luna before the feast starts." I start looking around for our blonde friend. Finally, I see her walking on her own, lost in her own little world.

I grin and run over to her, the others follow- ing me closely. Luna notices me just as I arrive and I give her the biggest hug I can manage.

"Hi Lucy!"

"How've you been Luna? Been on any wild adventures?" A bright smile comes over Luna's face as the other girls hug her. She starts telling us all about how she went on a trip with her dad to look for one of the many creatures she loves.

"Hey!" Ginny joins us and turns to me after greeting Luna. "McGonnagal wants to speak with you. I heard you were attacked as well! Are you okay?"

"I'm good now. Her office I guess?"

When I arrive at Minnie's office, I meet Harry and Hermione there. "Hello there, how was your ride?" It was meant as a joke, but Harry and Hermione both look very worried.

"Did you have a fit too?!" I roll my eyes at my overprotective brother, but nod. "It's OK though. I'll be fine in a bit."

"Did you have chocolate yet?" Minnie is standing in the doorway. Harry and Hermione say they did, but I shake my head.

"I've got it, here you go!" Poppy walks out with chocolate that she hands to me. "Good summer Poppy? Minnie?" Poppy rolls her eyes and all but shoves the piece of choco- late into my mouth.