Intro

Title: 无限游戏里疯狂违规后 | After the crazy violation in the infinite game
Author: 蔓小越

The doomsday game has come, and more than seven billion people around the world have been involved in the battlefield of life and death.

When human beings completely lost themselves, the angry facial features on their faces became terrifyingly distorted, and strange bloodstains split at the corners of their mouths, biting the surrounding crowd like zombies.

"The rules of the doomsday game will be announced now-"

"First, this game is divided into two camps: survivors and mutants."

"Second, once the survivors are bitten by the enemy, they will immediately become mutants. The same kind."

"Thirdly, the school and hospital grounds are safe areas. In the safe area, survivors will be protected by gods, and mutants cannot enter."

"Then, the doomsday game officially begins, I wish everyone a happy game!"

The phenomenon of copy triggering began to appear frequently in various places. As long as you enter the dungeon trigger range, the survivors will be involved in the dungeon and start to pass the level.

Every time a player breaks through the level, people faces a crisis of life and death.

At first everyone thought that Ling Qiqi was walking through the dungeon by relying on her mental IQ. It wasn't until later that Ling Qiqi's mad demon fluttered almost bald the copy.

【warn! We have detected signs of local collapse inside the dungeon. Player Ling Qiqi is requested to immediately stop the illegal behavior of destroying the dungeon! ]

After the dungeon ended, the culprit, Ling Qiqi, was blacklisted by the system and punished Ling Qiqi to be banned from loading the dungeon again within half a year.

When Ling Qiqi's punishment was announced to the world, the rest of the players who were rushing to death in the dungeon were collectively dumbfounded.

"You told me this is a punishment?" Ling Qiqi: "...I know this game is full of bad water."

You didn't let her enter the dungeon to get rewards, right?

-Reading guide:

1. Doomsday background + unlimited streaming copy to break through the level
2. Survival is the main thing, falling in love is the second, less emotional lines
3. The cold theme is released by myself, not pure cool text, don't like it, don't enter

content label: Ability End Times Unlimited Streaming Shuangwen Search keywords: Protagonist: Ling Qiqi ┃ Supporting roles: Lin Meng, Shi Lei, Jiang Sanduo, Chu Yi ┃ Others: