Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Global Broadcasting

    The darker the night, the crescent moon hangs on the branches of the treetops.

    Due to the inconvenience of movement at night, Ling Qiqi and the others decided to rest in the clinic for one night, and then set off at dawn the next day.

    Ling Qiqi took the initiative to stand up, "It's getting late, I'll go to the first floor to watch the night, you can rest."

    Although this is a safe area, at this time, there is no guarantee of absolute safety anywhere, and it is safer to have someone to watch the night. .

    Wang Lin said gratefully, "Thank you. Let's keep half of it alone. After midnight, I'll go downstairs to look for you to change shifts."

    Ling Qiqi nodded, "Okay." After she finished speaking, she got up and went downstairs with her legs up. .

    Only two brothers and sisters, Wang Lin and Wang Xueer, were left on the second floor.

    "Xue'er, when I fought against Ling Qiqi just now, I didn't sense what her power was. Although we're going together now, you should be careful and don't trust outsiders too easily." Wang Lin lowered his voice. reminded.

    While Wang Lin was talking, emerald green vines slowly wrapped around his arms.

    This vine is Wang Lin's plant-based ability: Green Leaf Ancient Vine.

    If his vine is used properly, it can not only attack the enemy, but also control and assist teammates, which is a relatively practical ability.

    But when he was fighting against Ling Qiqi just now. Wang Lin's vines only lasted for a while before they were violently destroyed by Ling Qiqi, which is why Wang Lin had this reminder.

    Wang Xueer reached out and patted Wang Lin's shoulder, "It's alright, isn't it still me? If she really has any malicious intentions, if we two hit her, we won't be able to beat her. And I don't think she's that kind of wicked. You, brother, don't think about it."

    At this time, Ling Qiqi, who was being muttered by the two of them, sneezed downstairs. She felt the cold air around her and folded her arms tightly.

    After the night comes, the temperature drops rapidly. It is now the end of summer, and autumn will begin in a few days, so the temperature is naturally much lower than before.

    Ling Qiqi found a lighter and fuel from her backpack, and prepared to start a fire on the spot to keep warm.

    Now that there is a global power outage, the most primitive means of heating can only be used.

    "呲la——" The

    flames were ignited, and a flame rose instantly, and the warm light illuminated the room, dispelling the chill on Ling Qiqi.

    After making sure everything was safe, Ling Qiqi had time to think about the situation of Shi Lei and Jiang Yichu.

    Because of the various random limitations of the copy, it is inevitable that the five of them will be separated.

    But along the way, everyone has grown a lot. After they awakened their abilities, they should also have the ability to protect themselves.

    Therefore, Ling Qiqi was not too worried about their safety.

    After all, if you want to survive in this troubled world, sometimes you have to learn to grow by yourself.

    The tired Ling Qiqi leaned against the fire source and fell drowsily into sleep.