Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Chu Yi's eyes showed a little daze, "I don't seem to have said this."

    Ling Qiqi and Chu Yi have only known each other for a few days, and the communication between the two is even more limited. .

    No matter what Chu Yi thought about it, she never thought of when she had said this to Ling Qiqi.

    That's weird.

    In the memories of Chu Yi and Ling Qiqi, neither of them had any impression of this sentence, so where did the voice in Ling Qiqi's mind come from?

    Ling Qiqi felt that the thoughts in his mind became more and more chaotic.

    [Ding Dong ~ Now broadcast a game punishment announcement: After the inspector's investigation and the comparison and verification of the relevant evidence in the dungeon system, it has been determined that the collapse and damage of the dungeon of "Crazy Zombie City" is indeed related to the player Ling Qiqi. ]

    [We hereby issue a notice of punishment for player violations: In view of the fact that players use the power enough to destroy the core of the instance in the "Metaverse Era Fallacy" again, which is an unrepentant behavior, the system decides to increase the punishment from time to time. 】

    [Finally, the details of the violation penalty for player Ling Qiqi were changed to: pull into the dungeon blacklist, prohibit player Ling Qiqi from loading the dungeon again within half a year, and need to spend at least five hours a day at the Owen supply station from time to time to work and serve, As an example. 】

    Ling Qiqi just came back to his senses: "..."

    Even Chu Yi couldn't help being stunned for a moment.

    At this time, the players who were desperately trying to survive in other dungeons were all dumbfounded when they heard the sudden announcement.

    "Tell me this is punishment?"

    "You don't have to enter the dungeon if you are punished? Isn't this a great thing. Is this really a punishment?"

    "Destroy the dungeon? How to destroy it, I also want to try.

    " In this way, Ling Qiqi's punishment announcement directly leads the players all over the world. As soon as they heard that they were punished, they did not need to load the dungeon again. All the players began to change their minds, thinking frantically about how to get themselves punished by the system.

    Many players who initially solved the puzzle honestly also gave up their normal thinking and began to think hard about the way of customs clearance.

    All of a sudden, the players in the major dungeons rioted, and dungeon accidents kept appearing one after another.

    At this time, Owen, who had just received Ling Qiqi's resume information, was sitting at the desk in a daze, motionless.

    Mainly, it was the first time he heard that a player could directly cause the dungeon to crash and be damaged, and then be pulled into the blacklist.

    After a long delay, Owen recovered, picked up the resume on the desktop again, and began to read it patiently.

    ——Ling Qiqi's resume information

    Gender: Female

    Age: 22

    Occupation: Linchuan University Student

    Personality: Extremely dangerous, often rude, likes illegally exploiting loopholes, etc...

    Violations: lead players to collectively score points, blow up the dungeon of Crazy Zombie City, almost destroy the core of the dungeon of the metaverse, etc...