Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    At this time, players of the private couple theater have already discovered the changes in the map book.

    "Look at your own map. A little red flower suddenly appeared here in the private couple cinema on my map."

    The surprise sound of passersby surprised the others, and they took out their atlas.

    I saw that their atlas also had a little red flower sign posted on the location of the private couple theater.

    Lin Meng's delicate little face was full of surprise: "Then we have successfully punched the card directly?"

    Shi Lei also looked incredulous, but nodded, "It seems so."

    The rest of the players around Get excited.

    "We're so lucky to be able to punch in directly. Is Ling Qiqi in the announcement just the girl who just entered?"

    Just when everyone was discussing the most, the door of the theater, which had been closed, slowly opened.

    Ling Qiqi pushed open the door and walked out. The warm sunlight fell on his shoulders again, and he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Qiqi, you're out." Lin Meng was the first to notice Ling Qiqi's figure, and quickly ran over in surprise.

    Ling Qiqi nodded in response.

    Shi Lei's worries dissipated immediately after seeing Ling Qiqi's whole body intact. But I started to be curious again, "Qiqi, the report call just now was..."

    Not only Shi Lei had questions, but other players who were still waiting at the door also turned their attention, obviously waiting for Ling Qiqi's answer. .

    After thinking for a while, Ling Qiqi answered truthfully: "That's right... I tied the NPC in the theater. After the punch-in was successful, I wanted to untie him, but a staff card fell out of his clothes pocket. ."

    Lin Meng couldn't help coughing dryly.

    Sure enough, it was the Ling Qiqi she knew, who even dared to tie up an NPC.

    "Does the report have anything to do with the employee card?" Shi Lei rubbed the back of his head blankly, still not quite understanding.

    Ling Qiqi continued to explain calmly: "That employee card is not from this theater. It seems that some horror theater sent me to be an undercover agent, so I just reported it."

    Shi Lei:?

    Can there still be undercover agents in NPCs?

    After Ling Qiqi calmed down, he glanced at the end of the path in the distance and motioned Shi Lei and the others to leave here first.

    Lin Meng understood Ling Qiqi's suggestion, and quickly pulled up Shi Lei's sleeve, "Let's go."

    Ling Qiqi and the others left in a low-key manner. The players at the entrance of the theater were still discussing excitedly, and they were probably glad that they could just lie down and win.

    Not long after Ling Qiqi and the others left, a gray light descended from the sky, just covering the private couple theater.

    The gray light slowly formed an opaque protective cover along the surrounding of the theater, blocking the sight of the outside world, as if it had been sealed, and began to close and rectify.

    After Ling Qiqi left the theater, she has been paying attention to the changes in the sky.

    I don't know what's going on, but it always feels like time is passing faster. When I first entered the city, the sky was still bright. But now Ling Qiqi had only just checked in to a scenic spot, and the sun on the horizon seemed to be about to set.