Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    It only took a few seconds for the matter to develop until now, and the soldiers finally recovered from their shock. Their arms holding their weapons trembled, but they stayed where they were and didn't retreat.

    "Let go of the general!" one of the bold soldiers threatened.

    Ling Qiqi turned around and gave Wang Lin a look.

    Wang Lin immediately understood, and instantly separated a vine from the palm of his hand and wrapped it around the soldier.

    In the next few minutes, more and more soldiers were knocked to the ground by Ling Qiqi and Wang Lin. And General Tie was even worse, almost as soon as he was about to get up from the ground, he would be stepped back by Ling Qiqi.

    When the last soldier in the prison fell, General Iron's treasonous act ended in failure.

    At this time, the movement in the prison had already spread to the outside world, and the imperial guards rushed over.

    When all the forbidden troops entered the prison and saw the soldiers lying all over the floor and General Tie who was trampled under Ling Qiqi's feet, they were all stunned in place, a little overwhelmed.

    Ling Qiqi turned his head and swept towards the imperial guards on the opposite side, "The traitor General Tie intends to lead his troops to assassinate the king. All traitors have been captured. Don't hurry up and put people in jail." The voice was majestic.

    The guards looked at each other cautiously, not daring to move at all.

    After all, General Tie was their former boss, and the disparity in status and class was already engraved in their bodies.

    Shi Lei stepped forward with a sullen face, posing as the king's strong aura, "What are you doing! You want to rebel like General Tie!"

    This sound finally made the guards sober.

    They understand that General Tie's former glory is gone.

    The commander of the Imperial Army guarding the palace was the first to react, and he walked towards the iron general who had been bound with a cold face.

    "Get up!"

    Ling Qiqi saw General Tie being imprisoned in the cell, turned around and walked to Lin Meng's side, took the coarse cloth from her mouth, and released her.

    Lin Meng, who was finally able to speak, glared at General Tie fiercely, "Stinky old man deserves it!"

    After the battle, Xiao Hongguo, who had been hiding in a safe position behind her, was also relieved. She looked at Ling Qiqi and the others, although she didn't say anything, her heart was already full of gratitude.

    After General Tie was imprisoned in the cell, he himself still looked like he would rather die than give up, and sat upright by the wall with a taut face.

    Ling Qiqi squatted down in front of his prison door, his eyes fell on General Tie who said nothing, "Thanks to General Tie taking the initiative to show up to cooperate with our plan."

    After knowing about General Tie's conspiracy, Ling Qiqi has been Thinking about how to catch this person.

    General Tie holds military power, and his subordinates are in charge of countless soldiers. If he had been cautiously hiding in the military camp, even if Ling Qiqi and the others had supernatural abilities, it would be impossible for them to beat thousands of soldiers.