Chapter 73

Chapter 73 The Finale

    After the goddess girl left, Wutong stayed in the small world alone.

    When he was bored, he would sit under the peach blossom tree and listen to the wind, and as soon as he listened, it was the past of decades.

    Until that day, Wutong sensed a familiar atmosphere in the parallel world in the game copy, and it was the reincarnated girl who appeared.

    Indus passed through the endless dark gap and came to a parallel world - a fairyland town.

    In order to ensure the rules of the parallel world, Wutong was forced to turn into a white stuffed ball, waiting for the chance to reunite with the girl.

    ...

    After the memory was over, the light that originally covered Ling Qiqi also disappeared.

    With the help of Wutong, Ling Qiqi entered the last unit copy.

    【Ding! Congratulations to the player who successfully entered the final unit copy - the origin of the magical world. 】

    The green sea all over the sky comes into view, and the lush flowers are blooming. A breeze blows from time to time, and the delicate flower bones sway obediently.

    When Ling Qiqi opened his eyes, he realized that he was in a forest. But oddly enough, the forest seemed a little familiar.

    After looking at it for a long time, Ling Qiqi gradually recovered.

    This seems to be the first unit copy, where Nuoqi and Brian fought against the forest below.

    Ling Qiqi looked up at the sky subconsciously.

    But this time, she didn't see Nuoqi and Brian, except for a few birds passing by occasionally, there was nothing.

    Ling Qiqi frowned slightly, retracted his gaze and began to look at the surrounding scenery.

    This time, when she entered the unit copy, no one else was pulled in. It seemed that she could only rely on herself.

    "Is there anyone? Is there anyone above?"

    A childish voice suddenly sounded.

    Ling Qiqi looked in the direction of the sound, and saw a deep pit on the road ahead not far away, and the sound should have come from the pit.

    Ling Qiqi walked over vigilantly, and when he reached the entrance of the deep pit, he found two little boys standing inside.

    Obviously, the shout just now came from them.

    When the two boys saw someone approaching, they waved their hands anxiously, "Hello, the two of us were trapped here when we accidentally stepped on a trap while hunting in the forest."

    The light source in the deep pit was limited, and the two small The boy's figure was also a little blurry, but Ling Qiqi still recognized their general appearance.

    "Are you Brian and Nuoqi?" Ling Qiqi's voice was a little surprised.

    The two boys were immediately stunned and looked at each other.

    Among them, Brian stood up and nodded, "How did you know us?" There was still confusion in his tone.

    For a while, Ling Qiqi didn't know how to explain the various things that happened to him. She temporarily changed the topic, "I'll save you first."

    After speaking, Ling Qiqi directly urged the power of the Space Law to pull the two out of the pit.

    Brian and Nuoqi watched in disbelief as their bodies were miraculously pulled out of the pit, and they didn't react slowly until they landed smoothly on the ground.