Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Multiplayer Trial Dungeon

    As the dungeon started, Ling Qiqi felt a swirling sensation in his mind, making people dizzy, and his body continued to descend as if weightless.

    After an unknown amount of time, the dizziness finally disappeared.

    Ling Qiqi slowly opened her eyes, and the dazzling sunlight made her subconsciously raise her hand to block her eyes.

    "What is this place?" Wang Xue'er, who was beside her, stared blankly at the new scene outside the car window.

    Ling Qiqi gradually adapted to the light of the outside world, and the blurred vision in front of her eyes became clear.

    I saw a lush jungle green tree outside the car window, and a few strange purple-blue mushrooms were blooming under the shade of blue trees that covered the sky. The dry black branches took on all kinds of curved and weird shapes, and a devil with fangs and claws was reaching out to them.

    At the end of the unseen road ahead, gorgeous fireflies are flying and circling, adding a touch of light and vitality to this wonderful world.

    Ling Qiqi rolled down the car window, and the smell of the damp earth outside drifted into the car, a very fresh and natural smell.

    Suddenly, a white fluffy dumpling elf came out of the woods. Its body was a ball of white fluffy, and there were two slender black feet under it. Bouncing vigorously past the car.

    Seeing that this could not be a strange species in the real world, Wang Lin, who had just woken up, was also stunned, "What is this?"

    "The lost fairyland town." Ling Qiqi silently read her into this place The beep the world heard before.

    【Ding! Players have successfully loaded the multiplayer trial dungeon "The Vanishing Fairyland Town" in the large-scale fog in Huaxia District, please work hard to clear the level. ]

    [Dungeon Tip: Three tourists were about to go to the fairyland town for vacation, but accidentally broke into the forest hidden in the mist. This forest seems a little weird, and people who enter here by mistake can't get out. 】

    Ling Qiqi silently wrote down the reminder, turned around to open the car door, and called Wang Xueer and Wang Lin, "The car can't be driven here, get out of the car first. We should walk out of this forest."

    Wang Xueer and Wang Lin were also the first experienced this kind of thing. The two were stunned for a long time before slowly accepting this reality.

    After Wang Xueer reacted first, she quickly got out of the car and pulled up Wang Lin, who was in the driver's seat.

    She pulled Wang Lin to stand beside Ling Qiqi, and said with great confidence, "Let's go with you."

    Ling Qiqi didn't refuse. No one knows what dangerous situations will be in the dungeon. Of course, it is better to walk together. She turned and walked towards the end of the road.

    Wang Xueer and Wang Lin didn't stay any longer, they quickly raised their legs to follow Ling Qiqi.

    The three of them hurriedly set off into the distance.

    The forest where Ling Qiqi and the others were located seemed to be very large, because after walking for more than an hour, they were still circling in the woods, and they couldn't even see the end.

    "How long do we have to walk in this broken forest?" Wang Lin felt the sweat dripping from his forehead and said speechlessly.

    Wang Xueer and Ling Qiqi also had beads of sweat on their foreheads.