Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    At the moment when the prompt sound disappeared, the entire blue sky was covered with dark red, as if the doomsday was coming, revealing a depressing atmosphere.

    Fragmented rose petals were falling all over the city, and the atmosphere was desolate and sad, as if someone important was being mourned.

    The red-clothed boy leaned against the flowerbed. He looked up at the sky, his arms resting on his knees, but his eyes were piercingly cold.

    The next second, the boy jumped up instantly, breaking the calm.

    He twisted his neck, his thin red lips raised slightly. However, the chill in his eyes is deep in his heart, full of violence that almost destroys everything, it is a look of despair towards the world.

    "Now, it's my turn." His hoarse voice sounded, and several rose petals burst out from the ground. The explosions sounded one after another, and they blew in the direction of Ling Qiqi5.

    The air was instantly filled with smoke and dust, covering the figures of the five people.

    Suddenly, a muffled hum sounded, and Ling Qiqi heard that the voice belonged to Lin Meng.

    She quickly turned around and looked over. After the smoke and dust that disturbed her vision dissipated, she saw Lin Meng's location, and she had passed out unconsciously on the ground.

    Because of the distance, Ling Qiqi couldn't even judge Lin Meng's life or death.

    Seeing this scene, Shi Lei was also anxious at the time. He quickly switched the round shield to the second attack form, and directly controlled the spiked shield to fly towards the boy.

    But the young man only raised his hand and waved it lightly, and the round shield stagnated in mid-air strangely, and then fell straight to the ground.

    The strength of this red-clothed boy was completely beyond what Ling Qiqi and the others could bear.

    "What on earth are you trying to do?" Jiang Sanduo was wary of all the movements of the boy, his expression tense and unable to relax.

    The red-clothed boy raised his eyes, revealing the paranoid madness in his eyes.

    "You filthy humans ruined her! I want justice for her."

    When the words fell, the young man raised his hand suddenly, and a powerful suction fell on Jiang Sanduo and Chu Yi. The two did not have the slightest ability to resist, and were directly sucked into the hands of the young man out of thin air.

    The boy's palm tightly pinched the necks of Chu Yi and Jiang Sanduo, leaving a heavy red mark on their necks.

    Under the pressure of the crisis situation, Ling Qiqi's brain started to work rapidly, and two seconds later, she thought of the clues that had been ignored by everyone, "You are talking about the girl who has appeared in theaters and hospitals. "

    These words finally made the movement of the boy's hands stop slightly. He turned his attention to Ling Qiqi and smiled sarcastically, "So there are still people who remember. But so what? Everyone is selfish."

    The young man used his palm again to throw Jiang Sanduo and Chu Yi out. When the two were thrown out, they fell into a coma and fell unconscious on the ground.

    At this time, only Ling Qiqi and Shi Lei were left standing on the ground.

    Shi Lei quickly summoned back the round shield and blocked it in front of him. He gritted his teeth hard, and wanted to hold on for a while longer, but when he saw the boy wave his hand, Shi Lei seemed to have suffered a huge blow, his eyes instantly went blank, and his whole body fell to the ground in a daze.