Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    "What the hell is this place?" A girl suddenly appeared beside Ling Qiqi out of thin air. She looked around in horror, as if she didn't know what was going on.

    Ling Qiqi also began to look around.

    In just a few seconds, dozens of strange figures appeared in this space out of thin air. Without exception, these people were all pale, obviously frightened.

    "What the hell is this game going to do? I was fighting zombies outside just now, why did I get here in a blink of an eye?" The person who came in later started the topic nervously.

    Someone quickly responded: "Before I was pulled in, I seemed to hear a beep saying, what is this elimination round."

    As more and more figures appeared in the space, the empty surroundings gradually became lively. Alleviate everyone's panic.

    After the rationale returned to the furnace, some people began to analyze the current situation.

    A young man with a handsome face suddenly took the initiative to stand up, "Everyone calmly listen to me first. I have entered a similar dungeon before. If I guessed correctly, this dungeon should be a large dungeon with multiple people. Other specific circumstances It should take a while for the broadcast to start automatically."

    Hearing the presence of the old players, the irritability of the newcomers also calmed down temporarily, although they still had unconcealed unease in their eyes.

    Ling Qiqi stood silently in the crowd, keeping calm. She glanced around one by one, looking at the dark shadows full of people, and roughly estimated that the number of people in the entire space was probably more than a hundred.

    Even pulling in so many players at one time, it seems that this dungeon is a bit interesting.

    【Ding! All abilities players in Huaxia Linchuan District have successfully loaded the large-scale selection dungeon "Crazy Zombie City". This dungeon implements the elimination ranking mechanism. Due to the complicated rules involved, players will be accompanied by an inspector throughout the entire process of participating in the dungeon. The inspector will arrive at the scene one minute later. 】

    After the sound of the prompt sound, the discussion in the space also became smaller, until it was silent.

    The one-minute countdown seemed extraordinarily long at this moment, and many people were nervous. Although they didn't say a word on the surface, they were eagerly counting down the time in their hearts.

    Sixty, fifty-nine, fifty-eight...

    the last three seconds—

    three, two, one.

    When the countdown came to the last second, a tall and tall figure walked in on time from the gray wall that was originally impenetrable. The figure passed directly through the wall, and its whereabouts were extremely bizarre.

    "Someone is really here."

    A girl with keen observation was the first to spot the figure. Her voice trembled a little, probably because she was too nervous.

    Ling Qiqi's calm gaze stared at the figure that was slowly approaching in front of him.

    "Hello everyone, I am the judge of this dungeon, codename Wu, you can call me Mr. Wu." The

    man had a gentle smile on his face. He was dressed in a black evening dress with a red rose on his right shoulder. Standing under the faint halo, he is as refined and interesting as a gentleman.