Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Ling Qiqi raised her eyes and looked around, looking at the familiar reality, she had already returned to reality.

    This is where she temporarily stopped with the veteran He Zhiqiang before she entered the dungeon. Thinking of this, Ling Qiqi quickly turned around and looked for He Zhiqiang's figure.

    But she searched for a long time without seeing anyone, and finally picked up a crystal ball pendant on the ground.

    This is not Ling Qiqi's crystal ball.

    [Congratulations to the player for successfully discovering the mysterious crystal ball. It has been detected that the crystal ball is currently unowned. Will the player bind it immediately? 】

    When this prompt sounded, Ling Qiqi had a bad premonition in his heart.

    She did not choose to bind, but forced the space of the crystal ball to open with her mind. Her spiritual consciousness quickly searched inside the crystal ball space, and quickly found an army green single backpack inside.

    Taking the backpack out of the space, Ling Qiqi stared at the backpack in silence for a long time before opening the backpack and pulling out a military veteran certificate.

    The cover of the certificate is red with hot gold text on it, which symbolizes the supreme glory of being a veteran.

    Opening the cover to the inner page, I saw He Zhiqiang's name brightly printed on it.

    Ling Qiqi knew what it meant when the space of the crystal ball became an ownerless thing.

    Only after the bound master dies completely, does his crystal ball revert to being unowned.

    At this moment, Ling Qiqi suffered the strongest shock ever.

    Because obviously just a few days ago, the two of them were still walking towards the city center with laughter and laughter, but now suddenly only Ling Qiqi is left.

    A veteran who once said that he would do his best for the country just disappeared in front of his eyes.

    Ling Qiqi lowered her head and remained silent for a long time.

    In fact, when she first entered the dungeon of Crazy Zombie City, she also thought about going with He Zhiqiang, but the problem is, in the player points ranking in that dungeon, she did not see He Zhiqiang's name, so He Zhiqiang did not share with her at all. into a copy.

    She also did not see the Wang family siblings and Jiang Yichu, who were also in the Linchuan City area.

    Therefore, Ling Qiqi rashly guessed that this dungeon partition might be divided according to the birthplace of each player.

    Shi Lei, Lin Meng and Ling Qiqi were all born in Linchuan City.

    This is the case when other people are registered in other provinces.

    Ling Qiqi held the crystal ball pendant that had become an unowned object in his hand, and was in a daze until late at night.

    I don't know when the sun has set, the night is slowly rising, the full moon hangs above the treetops, and the leaves rustle under the breeze.

    With the arrival of night, groups of mutants gathered together, and their actions became more and more active.

    They wandered numbly in the market, their blood-stained heads drooping around their necks, and some of their limbs were twisted to the point of being completely inhuman, and they were still walking unremittingly with the waves.