Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    When loading the copy, Ling Qiqi's body and spiritual consciousness were greatly squeezed.

    When he entered the dungeon a few times before, Ling Qiqi only felt that his body was in a state of weightlessness, but this time, for some unknown reason, the dungeon seemed to be frantically repelling Ling Qiqi's entry.

    There is an inexplicable force inside the dungeon pushing Ling Qiqi out, and there is also a force outside the dungeon that wants to push Ling Qiqi inward. The two forces were at a stalemate and fell on Ling Qiqi at the same time, causing her to be squeezed back and forth.

    When this squeezing state reached its limit, the intense pain directly triggered many memories of Ling Qiqi.

    ...

    time returns to the first doomsday game, Ling Qiqi wakes up with two abilities: Time Recall and Space Law.

    From the very beginning, Ling Qiqi was aware of the extraordinaryness of her two abilities, so she was very careful in everything she did.

    After going through the dungeons again and again, Ling Qiqi caught the attention of the administrator Mr. Wu and Lord Xijue due to many accidental violations.

    At that time, Mr. Wu had just been transferred to the NPC headquarters and was directly promoted to the administrator, in charge of all the players' affairs in the real world.

    Gu Xijue was favored by the system because of his strength, and was assigned to take charge of various things in the copy.

    "Lord Xijue, there is a player named Ling Qiqi in the metaverse dungeon. It seems that he has found a loophole in the dungeon. He is taking advantage of the loophole to frantically swipe the dungeon rewards. The system has just displayed a warning prompt, let us check it out."

    Owen, who was only an assistant administrator, received the system's instructions and quickly walked into the office to find Gu Xijue.

    Gu Xijue leaned lazily on the leather sofa, put his hands on the handles, and said softly "um".

    "Understood, wait and see."

    After listening to the classic piano music playing in the office, Gu Xijue slowly got up and loaded Owen into the copy of the metaverse.

    As soon as he entered the dungeon, Gu Xijue saw Ling Qiqi, who was pulled into the list of key observation objects by the system.

    She was being pursued by a group of metaverse guards, with a long line behind her, no matter how hard the guards chased her, they could never catch up to her.

    Gu Xijue gave a rare laugh, and directly used the administrator's control over the copy to put everything in the copy into a suspended state.

    He took the initiative to approach Ling Qiqi, "The system detected that you are trying to disrupt the balance of the dungeon game, let me stop you."

    After speaking, Gu Xijue looked at Ling Qiqi like that, probably wondering how she would react.

    But he didn't want Ling Qiqi to rebel against the first army and put forward his willingness to play games, "I heard that you like playing games, why don't we take a gamble?"

    Seeing Ling Qiqi's confident appearance, Gu Xijue also gave birth to a few If you are interested, you should make a bet.

    "Okay, what do you want to bet on?"

    From the moment the game started, Ling Qiqi walked all the way, and saw many survivors who lost their reason and bottom line and killed each other just for a little supplies.