Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Ling Qiqi put aside all the information that disturbed the line of sight on the surface, and began to think from the most essential laws of things. Under normal circumstances, there are two ways to prevent an event from happening:

    first, after predicting in advance, try to avoid it through a series of preventive measures.

    Second, completely stop things from happening at the source.

    So in the same way, there are only two ways to save the residents of the whole town before the sun falls:

    one is to build a dungeon that is enough to accommodate the whole town's residents in advance to prevent doomsday disasters. This is considered from the perspective of early prevention.

    The only other way left is to stop the doomsday at the source, which is...

    to stop the sun from falling.

    But even if they tried their best, it was still difficult to change the trajectory of the sun with only manpower, so this was still a dead end.

    If so, the only plausible explanation is that they were presumably misled by the copy again.

    Ling Qiqi slowly raised her head, her gaze cast towards the sky through the iron window railings. At this time, the night has gradually faded, the sky is slightly bright, and the eastern horizon is white with fish belly.

    An extremely ridiculous guess gradually formed in Ling Qiqi's mind.

    "Qiqi, what did you think of?" Wang Xueer noticed Ling Qiqi's movements and raised her head along her line of sight.

    Ling Qiqi gave a low "um", recalling everything he had experienced in the copy, "I found that we overlooked a problem."

    "Ah? What is the problem?" Wang Lin didn't understand.

    Ling Qiqi turned her head and looked into the depths of the forest, the front was shrouded in unknown darkness, like a bottomless black hole.

    "The reminder of the dungeon just reminded me of one thing. When we first entered the dungeon, we were trapped in a nightmare cycle, which was telling us that everything around us could be an illusion. The same is true for small towns. ."

    No matter how hard Ling Qiqi and the others worked, they couldn't rely on manpower to stop the sun from falling, so if they wanted to save the town, they had to find another way.

    At that moment, aura burst out in Wang Xue'er's mind. She vaguely guessed Ling Qiqi's thoughts and raised her head in disbelief.

    "You mean, since we first entered the dungeon and got trapped in that cycle of dreams, the falling sun has always been an illusion that misleads us, so now the sun in the town may be just a pretense."

    Ling Qiqihe She nodded, "Yes, and haven't you noticed a place that has always been weird? Our dungeon mission is to save the vanished fairyland town and all its residents. There is a key word here, saving the vanishing fairyland town instead of Save the fairyland town that is about to disappear."

    "The fairyland town that is about to disappear means that the town has not completely disappeared. But the dungeon mission always talks about the disappearing fairyland town, which proves that the town is now in a state of disappearance."

    According to Ling Qi After what Qi said was done in this way, it happened to match the dungeon prompt given earlier.

    ——"It turns out that the town has long since disappeared, and everything I see is just an illusion..."