Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Map Functions

    With a sudden cry, Ling Qiqi woke up from her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes and sat up against the wall to wake up.

    "Qiqi, did you also hear the sound just now?" Lin Meng had already slept lightly, and the prompt sound just woke her up.

    Ling Qiqi had already woken up, and she whispered "um".

    On the other hand, Shi Lei, who was next to him, slept soundly, snoring from time to time with his mouth slightly open, and it seemed that he didn't hear the sound at all.

    Lin Meng also came back to her senses at this moment, she grabbed Ling Qiqi's hand excitedly, "Qiqi, it seems that the awakening point of the survivor's innate ability has been activated, can we awaken the innate ability?"

    Ling Qiqi nodded, "It should be, but it's definitely not as easy as I imagined." The

    announcement just now suggested that the dungeon will be open for a total of five days.

    No one can guarantee that after this dungeon is over, the awakening point of innate abilities will definitely be activated again.

    So for the survivors, this is likely to be the only chance they can get the ability to fight against the mutants, and they have to go all out.

    Ling Qiqi put away his thoughts and decided to ignore it for the time being. He turned his head to Lin Meng and said, "Awakening point dungeon is only open for five days. We have to hurry.

    "

    She looked at Shi Lei who was still sleeping, reached out and pinched Shi Lei's waist. Shi Lei's chubby body instantly stiffened, he opened his eyes with pain on his face, and sat up.

    "It hurts!" Shi Lei rubbed his red waist aggrievedly, "What are you doing?"

    Ling Qiqi looked at Shi Lei and began to explain the situation: "The dungeon of the awakening point of the survivor's talent has been opened."

    Ten minutes later, after Shi Lei heard all of Ling Qiqi's explanations, his originally immature face became serious.

    "Okay, I understand, I will listen to your arrangement."

    At times like this, infighting and individualism are absolutely deadly, so the three of them naturally formed a team.

    Shi Lei and Lin Meng both turned to look at Ling Qiqi, waiting for her arrangement.

    Ling Qiqi raised his hand and shook the black rubber game bracelet on his wrist.

    "Have you noticed that when the Awakening Point was announced just now, this bracelet has another map function."

    Shi Lei and Lin Meng were concerned about studying the Awakening Point dungeon, but they really didn't notice it.

    The two hurriedly issued a thought instruction to the bracelet.

    At that moment, their wristbands emitted a dazzling white light, and then a clear and huge 3D modeled satellite map slowly appeared in front of them.

    The map display range, based on their own location, gradually spreads ten kilometers to the surrounding area, and all buildings and specific road conditions within this area are clearly visible.

    At the landmark of the Linchuan University building where the three of them were located, a white light point flashed from time to time, which represented the location of the owner of the bracelet.