Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    The night came as scheduled, along with the cicadas chirping, the streets that had just been deserted were already lively, and the crowded figures crowded around each other, and began to swarm into the surrounding shops one after another.

    Only the hamburger fast food restaurant seemed to be blocked. All the customers just glanced here, then quickly looked away, turned to other stores, and seemed to be very shy about this place.

    Ling Qiqi rested his chin in his hands, and kept his eyes outside the window to observe the words and deeds of passers-by.

    At this time, Boss Huang also kindly came over with a plate full of delicious food. He bent down and put the plate in front of Ling Qiqi's table.

    "Ma'am, the dishes you ordered are ready. In addition, the toasted butter bread tastes better with this jam. The jam is free, so you can enjoy it with confidence."

    After explaining, Boss Huang slowly turned around and left , It seems that he does not care about the business situation of his shop at all.

    Seeing this situation, Ling Qiqi became more and more curious.

    If the store is not well managed, it should be the boss who is most worried. But looking at the performance of this boss Huang, he seemed to be fine. Ling Qiqi subconsciously picked up a small piece of bread and butter with chopsticks, and then dipped it in some jam.

    The crispy and soft noodles are fragrant and crunchy, take a bite in your mouth and immediately release a crispy sound. The sweet and sour jam is paired with the rich milky and buttery flavors, which instantly fills the heart with warmth.

    Ling Qiqi patiently chewed the slices of bread, served with a cool cola cocktail, and a sweet and delicious rose flower cake as a dessert after the meal, enjoying the neon night view at ease, which was really pleasant.

    Half an hour later, Ling Qiqi finished the afternoon tea happily. She took out a tissue, wiped her hands and mouth, and threw it into the trash can under her feet.

    Ling Qiqi got up from his seat. After noticing Ling Qiqi's actions, Boss Huang, who had been in front of the cashier for no clue what he was doing, hurriedly walked out politely, "Ma'am, are you satisfied with the service and taste of the restaurant?"

    Ling Qiqi thought about her tone, "It's all good. Why do you feel that other guests seem to avoid being here?" After speaking, she looked at Boss Huang's face, trying to find some clues.

    After hearing this, Boss Huang's expression really paused a little. He smiled again, "It's not some shameless person who deliberately suppressed us shop owners in order to collect protection fees, threatening others not to come to my shop for consumption. But don't worry, I'm used to it, and I I will never compromise with those bullies!" At the

    end, Boss Huang began to grit his teeth and clenched his fists.

    Protection fees, bullies.

    It seems that these are the key points to solve the problem.

    Ling Qiqi silently took this information to heart. She nodded to the shop owner, then politely turned and walked out of the fast food restaurant.

    From the information I learned from the shop owner just now, I can probably tell some things: it is nothing more than a group of gangster bullies who bully the shop owner of the food street all the year round, in order to threaten them to collect protection fees and so on.