Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Ling Qiqi looked in the direction that Jiang Sanduo pointed, and thought for a moment, "If you want to find another one, get the two together."

    If you get two monsters directly in one trip, you can just get them together Five swipe rewards, and you don't have to wait for another trip.

    Jiang San thought for a while, then nodded and said, "Then you drag this hamster first, and I'll look for it elsewhere." "Okay

    ." After speaking, Ling Qiqi himself rushed directly to the hamster monster.

    The hamster, who was eating a feast of human flesh, heard the movement and immediately raised his head vigilantly, squinting his small eyes to look at the opposite side.

    Ling Qiqi landed smoothly on the ground, only to find a breathing living person lying beside her feet.

    When the despairing power user saw someone appear, he first exuded some ray of survival in surprise. Thinking of the strength of the hamster monster, he closed his eyes resignedly.

    In just a few seconds, this person's heart seemed to have experienced all the ups and downs of life.

    Ling Qiqi didn't have the time to take care of this person's inner drama, because the hamster monster in front of him had already launched an attack.

    "Hee hee hee hee..." The sound of the hamster monster was very different from the previous monsters. It was a playful cry similar to that of a child, and it sounded particularly frightening in the middle of the night.

    It landed on all fours, ran very fast, and even gave birth to a few afterimages.

    If Ling Qiqi didn't have the ability to teleport, he really wouldn't have any chance of winning against this hamster monster.

    With a "bang", the hamster monster that was moving back and forth in the vicinity slammed into Ling Qiqi's supernatural fusion ball, making a loud noise.

    In the following time, Ling Qiqi began to play with the hamster more patiently.

    After seeing the bizarre picture presented in front of his eyes, his eyes widened.

    I saw Ling Qiqi playing with the hamster in circles, occasionally giving him a slap, and the burned hamster's fur was scorched and smoking.

    The ability user climbed up from the ground in disbelief, and his stunned eyes repeatedly stayed on Ling Qiqi's body.

    As a result, at this moment, there was a sudden roar from the next door and the movement of the giant beast stomping the ground, so scared that he quickly crawled back to the ground, motionless.

    Ling Qiqi followed the voice and saw that Jiang Sanduo was bouncing from the air and running towards him.

    He was also chasing a wild boar monster with sharp fangs, purring and chasing after Jiang Sanduo desperately.

    Seeing that the two monsters were complete, Ling Qiqi didn't stay any longer. Suddenly, the hamster was repelled by a violent blow and began to run in the direction of the original road.

    Ling Qiqi and Jiang Sanduo quickly left the area with the monster in tandem.

    After all the movement disappeared, the ability user who was lying on the ground raised his head dully, his eyes full of shock.

    Those were two big bosses, and they were taken away like they were being played.

    Chu Yi stood close to the monster, ready to meet the arrival of a new monster. While waiting for Ling Qiqi and the two of them, she had already killed a lot of zombies, and her achievements had reached the level of killing a thousand corpses.