Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    After the background information of the dungeon was explained, the five people in different regions were instantly pulled into the void space.

    The silver-white metal equipment covered the entire room, and the high-tech instrument dials that occasionally made a beeping sound were still in continuous operation. The style and furnishings of the entire space are full of fantasy elements of futuristic technology.

    After Ling Qiqi woke up, he immediately realized that he had been put on a silver-white space suit out of thin air. Wearing an air hood on his head, his body seems to have lost its gravity, and he walks lightly like he is drunk.

    "Dong dong..."

    Ling Qiqi turned back subconsciously after hearing the knocking movement, and saw Shi Lei on the opposite side, also wearing a space suit, floating in circles in the air curiously, and knocking on the ceiling above his head from time to time. Very happy.

    "What is this place?" Lin Meng was the third person to be pulled into the space. She was suspended in the air in surprise, looking around at the various three-dimensional technological products that were running automatically.     In the farthest corner of the wall, there are five extremely handsome and cool spaceships. The overall style is blue and white, with no wheels, and the shape is similar to that of a ship in the 21st century, except that the volume will be slightly smaller than that of a large ship, each of which can just carry one person.     Ling Qiqi looked up to the left and right, and saw a woman who was almost no different from a normal person walking towards this side. She has beautiful facial features, a perfect smile on her face, and those charming peach eyes are like a soul that can seduce people's hearts at any time.     "I am Xiao Ding, an artificial intelligence robot. Welcome to Interstellar 7305. This is the starting point before entering the metaverse space. Please take a break and adapt to the players and wait patiently for other players to load."     With the coldness of the woman The voice sounded, and a series of equipment in the space began to operate at high speed.     Ling Qiqi could feel that there was no emotion in this woman, as if she was facing a robot with a very strong IQ. Although she understood everything, she couldn't read people's hearts.     About a few seconds later, Jiang Sanduo and Chu Yi were also pulled into the space one after another.

    The five people were all wearing advanced space suits, and their postures were strangely floating in the air. The body is light and easy to turn somersaults in the air, it is really like coming to outer space.

    "It has been detected that all five players have successfully loaded into the metaverse space starting station, and the information and data are verified. The next beginner's tutorial on staying in the metaverse life will be completed by Xiao Ding himself."     [Dungeon reminder: Interstellar 7305 , the Metaverse was born. Five civilians from the outside world were invited to the Metaverse for inspection activities. Here they have been welcomed and valued by the highest authority in the Metaverse Federation, but they seem to have hidden murderous intentions. 】    "Then now, players please sit down..." Xiao Ding stopped abruptly after half of his words.     In her beautiful eyes, there was a rare expression of human astonishment.     The rest of the people followed Xiao Ding's surprised eyes and saw Ling Qiqi, who was still hanging in the air just now. At this time, they didn't know where to pick up a huge gift box package, which was banging on the ground.     "..."     Although Lin Meng was accustomed to Ling Qiqi's frequent convulsions, he was still stunned when he saw the scene in front of him.     It was only when Jiang Sanduo saw the violent side of Ling Qiqi that he could not help but retreat to Shi Lei with some fear, and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong with her?"     Shi Lei casually glanced in Ling Qiqi's direction, surprised. It is not surprising to explain: "It's normal. Before the school exam, she used to be so windy, and then she went straight to the first place in the grade."     Chu Yi didn't have any extra reaction, just after seeing the package in Ling Qiqi's hand , suddenly remembered something.     A few seconds later, Chu Yi also took out a gift box package of the same size from the space. Like Ling Qiqi, he started to carry it and slammed it on the ground.     Everyone: "..."     Shi Lei turned his head weakly and glanced at Xiao Ding who was also at a loss, "Excuse me... Is this a necessary process before entering the dungeon?"