Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Seeing this scene, everyone is more certain that there are indeed living people here.

    At this time, Jiang Sanduo had already walked to the wooden house first and knocked on the door.

    A response quickly came from inside: "Please come in."

    This was the voice of a man. Although he hadn't seen him yet, he could sense that there must be an extremely gentle man in the house just by listening to the voice.

    After Jiang Sanduo heard the response, he pushed open the door, revealing the figure of the owner of the wooden house.

    After Ling Qiqi saw the appearance of the owner in the wooden house, his eyes were stunned.

    I saw that the owner of the log house was wearing a clean white shirt. It was the mysterious man Ling Qiqi met in the copy that day.

    "You are..." Ling Qiqi's tone was a little confused.

    The man was not surprised by the appearance of Ling Qiqi and the others, as if he had expected it, and smiled slightly, "Everyone should be tired, I have prepared tea for you in advance, come in and sit." The

    voice fell, and the man held the The red sandalwood teapot walked towards the wooden table.

    Jiang Sanduo looked back at everyone and nodded, "Then let's come in and have a cup of tea." The

    wooden house is not large, only a square tea table and various tools for making tea. The five entered the room one after another and sat at the tea table.

    The originally empty wooden house suddenly became crowded.

    The mysterious man was still pouring tea slowly and carefully for everyone, "You should be wondering why I am here."

    Ling Qiqi's eyes shifted, "We seem to have met once before." The

    man raised his eyes and said Ling Qiqi looked at each other and raised his lips slightly, "Well, you seem to have forgotten me at that time. But looking at it now, you probably don't know who I am."

    After saying this, the man just finished pouring Four cups of tea, turned around and patiently retracted the teapot.

    The rest of the people were all stunned by what the mysterious man had just said.

    Shi Lei looked at Ling Qiqi with question marks all over his head, "What do you mean? Qiqi, you're not going to secretly do something big behind our backs, are you?"

    Lin Meng was also confused, "What did you forget?"

    Ling Qi Seven restores memory only after entering this dungeon. Because the unit dungeon is fast-paced, she has never had time to explain it to everyone.

    She thought for a moment before looking up again and decided to tell them about her recovered memory.

    "Actually...it's the third time I've experienced this doomsday game." It

    was only Shi Lei and Lin Meng who were a little confused. After Ling Qiqi finished speaking, Jiang Sanduo and Chu Yi's expressions also flashed. stunned.

    "The third time to experience the game?" Chu Yi asked hesitantly.

    "It literally means." Ling Qiqi continued: "I have many abilities with different attributes, as you all know. In fact, I also have a very critical ability that has now been abandoned and ineffective. Its function is that time Backtracking."