Chapter 14

Chapter 14 New Discoveries

    After explaining the last sentence, Lan Meimei said goodbye to them and turned away.

    The door was closed, and the room was quiet again.

    Ling Qiqi turned to look up and down the whole room.

    It turns out that the owner of this house left here seven years ago, no wonder so much dust has fallen.

    Ling Qiqi turned around and looked at Wang Xueer and Wang Lin. I saw a bit of confusion in their expressions.

    Wang Xueer took the initiative to ask: "Qiqi, what did you say about Bai Xiaotuan?"

    Ling Qiqi briefly explained Bai Xiaotuan to them.

    As for her getting the copy immunity, Ling Qiqi didn't say much.

    She understands the truth of guilt.

    Even the brothers and sisters of the Wang family, Ling Qiqi couldn't fully guarantee that they would not have dissent after knowing it.

    After listening to Wang Lin, he thought for a moment, "The system cannot lie, which means that Bai Xiaotuan must exist in this dungeon. But how come no one in the town knows about it?

    " , it can only temporarily give up.

    But Wang Xue'er and Wang Lin's eyes were a little more worried.

    In the cycle of nightmares, players face the death pressure of the falling sun again and again. That picture had already been firmly etched in their minds. So after entering the town, when everyone saw the sun for the first time, they immediately thought of the picture in the dream.

    They do not believe that there is no connection between these two almost identical things.

    Ling Qiqi lowered her head and her eyes returned to calm again, as if she was thinking about something just now. She looked back temporarily, "Let's clean up the room first, we should be staying here temporarily today."

    After explaining, she turned around to clean the room.

    Wang Xueer was still looking at the huge sun outside the window uneasily.

    I don't know if the sun will fall completely in a few days. This time it is no longer a dream, if it really comes to that situation, it may be a real death.

    Wang Lin patted Wang Xueer on the back comfortingly, "Don't think too much. No matter how cruel this copy is, it is impossible for the sun to fall in such a short time."

    Hearing this, Wang Xueer felt a little comfort in her heart. She sighed softly, "I'll go to the second floor with Qiqi to clean up the bedroom. Brother, just clean the dust on the first floor."

    Upstairs, Ling Qiqi pushed open the door of the study, and the dust from the ceiling slowly fell.

    Ling Qiqi frowned slightly and fanned the dust in the air in front of him.

    At this time, Wang Xueer just went upstairs and saw the dust in the room. She couldn't help but sigh: "This room really seems to have been abandoned for a long time, so much dust."

    Ling Qiqi walked to the desk in the room and took it. Pick up a book on the table. The title of the book is "The Mysterious Astronomical Universe", and there is a heavy layer of dust on the cover.

    Some unexpectedly discovered: "This owner seems to like astronomy very much."

    Wang Xueer also began to walk in the study. She took out the books on the shelf and flipped through them, and nodded: "Really, most of the books in the study are related to astronomy." When the