Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Without allowing Ling Qiqi to think about it, the waiter led her into the banquet hall and took the elevator to another floor.

    The decoration in the corridor is resplendent, and the front walls are hung with exquisite and elegant world famous paintings, revealing a high-end atmosphere.

    Passing through the corridor and arriving at the room at the end, the waiter stopped, "Ma'am, please go to the room. Sir Xi Jue will be there later."

    Ling Qiqi raised his hand and pushed the door into the room. He looked up and saw the top of his head. The ceiling and wallpaper are a touch of rose, and there is an antique piano in the living room, which looks very period.

    Carefully sniffing, the room seems to contain a touch of ambergris, and the woody aftertaste makes people feel calm unconsciously.

    Judging from the decoration style and pattern of this room, it can be judged that the preferences and tastes of the owner of the room should be very good.

    Ling Qiqi took off the fox mask, turned around and sat down on the sofa, and began to patiently wait for the arrival of the Sir Xi Jue.

    On the clock hanging on the opposite wall, the time is still moving second by second.

    With a "click", the door handle was unscrewed, and the door was pushed open.

    Ling Qiqi raised his eyes, looked up from the bottom, and saw a pair of black leather shoes entered the room first, followed by straight and slender suit pants. The tall and tall figure is tall and strong, and just walks in with an aura of aura.

    The corners of Gu Xijue's mouth were slightly raised, and his eyes with a sense of weariness were exactly aligned with Ling Qiqi.

    At that moment, Ling Qiqi, who was arrogant and calm, was given a dazed look by the man's delicate facial features.

    Gu Xijue's eyes fell on Ling Qiqi's face with interest, as if he was looking at an extremely precious treasure, not even letting go of an eyelash.

    Through Ling Qiqi's mediocre appearance, Gu Xijue can clearly see Ling Qiqi's real facial features. It's not the kind of moving appearance that makes the country allure at a glance. A touch of familiarity.

    "Are you Lord Xi Jue?" Ling Qiqi had recovered and calmed down.

    Gu Xijue was woken up by Ling Qiqi's questioning. Unconsciously, his gaze towards Ling Qiqi became softer, and a strong emotion emerged from his heart.

    The words from the heart did not consciously say: "Let's get married."

    Ling Qiqi: "...?"

    Ling Qiqi suddenly couldn't understand. What kind of routine is this Sir Xijue? A handsome man?

    Gu Xijue saw Ling Qiqi's silence, but the smile on the corner of his mouth grew stronger, "Although it's a bit presumptuous, but the first time I saw you, it seemed like I fell in love with you." After speaking, he raised his legs and walked towards Ling Qiqi. , slightly bent over and supported on both sides of the sofa, staring straight at Ling Qiqi without turning for a moment.

    For the first time, Ling Qiqi, who was so pursued by a handsome guy, was a little confused on the spot.

    If it is said that she has finished changing the package that confuses the world, it is normal for Gu Xijue to behave like this. The point is, she hasn't changed yet?

    She is just an ordinary passer-by now, like an ordinary pebble in the crowd, why did this person suddenly fall in love with her?

    After Ling Qiqi calmed down, he quickly raised his hand and shoved away Gu Xijue, who was almost pressing on him, keeping vigilance.