Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    After approving the flower girl's vacation, Owen turned to look at Ling Qiqi again, "The work clothes are ready for you, you can try the cashier here first."

    After Ling Qiqi saw the familiar face, he thought of it again. A series of previous experiences in the mysterious castle.

    However, after being reminded by the girl just now, she knew that the copy she entered that day might just be a copy of Owen's holographic image, and he might not know herself.

    Ling Qiqi silently took the red and white work clothes, put them on the outside and walked to the cashier.

    Owen began to carefully teach her how to operate the cash register.

    The operation process of the cash register is relatively simple. After Owen demonstrated it, Ling Qiqi probably learned it.

    Owen motioned to Ling Qiqi to check out the guest himself.

    Soon a customer came to check out with something.

    "I want to buy these two game items, besides..." The girl who was checking out glanced at Owen out of the corner of her eye, raised her hand to cover her mouth, and asked Ling Qiqi in a low voice, "You are the one who was punished by the system for not being able to do so within six months. Ling Qiqi, who loaded the dungeon again?"

    The conversation between Ling Qiqi and Owen just now was seen by other players, so as soon as she heard this, the girl inevitably contacted the previous punishment announcement.

    Now, Ling Qiqi can be considered to know how famous he is this time.

    Ling Qiqi quickly settled the bill for the girl and handed her the game props again, "Yeah."

    As soon as the girl heard this answer, her eyes instantly lit up. Just as she was about to continue her questioning, she heard Owen who had been supervising beside her. He coughed heavily, "Customers who have settled the bill leave as soon as possible, so as not to affect the other people in the queue behind." The

    girl was still quite afraid of Owen. After hearing the warning, she didn't dare to stay any longer, and turned around and hurried away. But when he left, he turned back one step at a time, looking very reluctant.

    The boy who came to checkout from behind blushed excitedly, as if he had seen an idol, with a curious look in his eyes, "You are really that Ling Qiqi? I may take the liberty to ask, how exactly were you punished by the system? "

    Obviously, he also heard the conversation between Ling Qiqi and the girl just now.

    Owen: "..."

    He knew that there was nothing good about the system throwing this hot potato to him.

    If this is here, let Ling Qiqi cultivate a few more dangerous elements, the system will definitely count the crime on his head.

    A few minutes later, Ling Qiqi was transferred to clean the streets of the safe area for being too popular.

    Ling Qiqi walked to the end of the street with a broom with no expression on his face. At this time, she noticed the changes in the real scenery outside, and realized that this place seemed to be the center of Linchuan.

    Linchuan is the capital city of China, and it is also the economic and political center of the entire China. It belongs to the most prosperous area.

    So after the game came, there were a lot of survivors in the safe area here. Ling Qiqi glanced at it and saw that all kinds of pedestrians were hurriedly entering and leaving the safe area.