Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Of course Nicholas knew they weren't breaking any rules of the game.

    But what he wanted to achieve was to get rid of Ling Qiqi, the troublemaker, cheating was just an excuse he made casually.

    "So, all three of you are now questioning what I say, right?" Nicholas looked at them nonchalantly, like he was looking at a dead man.

    ——Fourth Law of the Metaverse:

    Citizens of the entire universe have the right to put to death on the spot any inhabitants with misbehavior encountered during a speech event.

    And the attitude is not correct, in fact, it is defined by Nicholas himself.

    Chu Yi reacted to this incident immediately, and had a premonition that Nicholas was malicious, and immediately pulled Jiang Sanduo back a few steps, and began to prepare to activate the ability.

    Finally, Nicholas stopped covering up and gave an order indifferently, "What are you still doing? These three people have seriously violated the laws of the cosmos, so they should be arrested immediately!"

    Ling Qiqi lowered his eyes, and his body quickly retreated.

    Originally, she wanted to play according to the rules, but now Nicholas turned his face and refused to admit it, so she could only find another way out.

    Just as the guards rushed towards Ling Qiqi and the others, a siren sounded sharply.

    [Please pay attention to the guards, it has been detected that there is a dangerous wanted criminal in the vicinity! 】

    The detectors carried by the guards have their own tracking and positioning function. Chu Yi's genetic aura has been bound in the database before, so when the guards brought the instruments close to Chu Yi to a certain distance, an alarm sounded immediately. .

    This time, the actions of the guards were also stunned for a moment.

    I probably never thought that this wanted criminal would dare to come here so boldly.

    After regaining consciousness, all the guards looked at Chu Yi's position in unison with a serious face, "Attention to all, the person who violated the laws of the cosmos just now is a dangerous wanted criminal who was unsuccessful in his pursuit yesterday, please do your best. All-round arrest preparations!"

    With an order, the guards were dispatched in an instant.

    Chu Yi and Jiang Sanduo also quickly summoned their abilities and attacked the guards who were already chasing them.

    The powerful mental force quickly covered the opposite side, and soon several guards' eyes suddenly glowed red, and their bodies suddenly became uncontrollable.

    Jiang Sanduo jumped vertically, bounced back and forth in the air, and with a few dodges, he swept down several guards.

    At this time, Ling Qiqi just avoided the infrared guns of several guards, and quickly took out a bottle of pink liquid from the crystal ball space.

    Her move immediately attracted the attention of many people.

    The residents who had been standing below also reacted to the changes at the scene, and began to hurriedly back away in fright, for fear that the guards would accidentally spread themselves in when they started.

    The guards who noticed Ling Qiqi's actions quickly became solemn.

    Although he didn't know the specific function of the medicine bottle liquid in Ling Qiqi's hand, what he could take out at such a time of crisis would definitely not be beneficial to them.