Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    "Let's eat some grilled meat first. We'll have to wait for the grilled chicken wings." Lin Meng and Shi Lei were still enthusiastically helping everyone with the barbecue.

    Gradually, the rich meat aroma began to overflow.

    The nearby 100-meter radius was basically surrounded by zombies, and no normal human would come here crazily. Naturally, not many people noticed the smell of meat.

    But Anling was an accident. With a flying beast pet, she can obviously roam freely in various areas.

    After realizing that the people in the safe area below were grilling meat, An Ling was also a little curious. She used her mind to direct the flamingos to start landing in the safe area below.

    The approach of the outsiders quickly caught the attention of Ling Qiqi and the others.

    "Hey, isn't this the flamingo I saw in the botanical garden before?" Shi Lei recognized the person immediately.

    Except for Jiang Sanduo, everyone who had seen this flamingo all had some doubts, probably wondering why An Ling came here suddenly.

    When the imposing flamingo fell, it also began to launch a powerful attack on the zombies near the safety zone below. In just a few seconds, the zombies that had been surrounding the safe area were removed one after another.

    The flamingos gradually landed to a position where they could clearly see the people below. Only then did An Ling realize that the people who stayed in this safe area were the people he had seen in the botanical garden before.

    "Can I land here and take a rest?" An Ling didn't say too much politeness, and went straight to the point.

    An Ling never showed any hostility, so Ling Qiqi would not be so indifferent to drive people away. She stretched out her finger to the open space next to her, "The space here is still very rich."

    An Ling understood what she meant, and nodded quickly with gratitude, "Thank you." After speaking, he directed the flamingos to fall to Ling Qiqi just now. Point to the open space.

    Shi Lei and the others didn't say much, and continued to add wood fuel to the fire. The fire became more ferocious in the dark night, instantly illuminating the area.

    As soon as An Ling landed in the safe zone, he smelled the fragrant smell of meat again, and subconsciously looked at the chicken wings that were being grilled in Lin Meng and Shi Lei's hands.

    Unfortunately, An Ling did not have the habit of hoarding food, so now she basically only has some dry food for emergency hunger, and the taste and taste are completely incomparable to the barbecue meal in front of her.

    Coupled with the constant temptation of the rich fragrance, the appetite is greatly increased.

    Shi Lei glanced at An Ling's movements and raised his head hesitantly, "Senior, do you want to come here?

    " Shi Lei felt that it would be better for him to try his best to be kind.

    Before Anling's performance in the Botanical Garden had always been a very cold attitude, they all thought that Anling would directly refuse to accept it.

    In the next second, An Ling nodded, then jumped directly from the flamingo's back and landed smoothly on the ground.

    "How many points for this chicken wing, I'll transfer it to you." With that, An Ling raised his wristband and began to prepare for the transfer.