Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Just as Ling Qiqi left, the battle with the Zombie King also entered a white-hot stage.

    Chu Yi's spiritual bard control did play a great role in this battle. Many times, the zombie king was suddenly stunned by Chu Yi's mental shock, which gave others a chance to attack.

    Shi Lei's round shield was responsible for most of the damage and also contributed a lot.

    As for Lin Meng, although she always wanted to show something, the battle was not as difficult as she imagined, so until the end of the battle, her healing powers didn't come in handy.

    The huge mourned corpse was slowly dumped on the ground, and the green plants all over the body lost their vitality and withered gradually.

    The hidden danger of the dangerous zombie king has been solved, and now it is the turn of the crystal nucleus.

    From the very beginning, Chu Zhongtian, who had shown his covetousness towards the crystal nucleus, immediately stood up and said, "Those who have contributed to the final attack on the zombie king just now are eligible to obtain the crystal nucleus. Then, can those who have not done any effort quit automatically? ."

    When he said this, Chu Zhongtian's cornered light began to glance in Lin Meng's direction.

    There were only two people in the audience who did not participate in the last wave of battle just now. One was Ling Qiqi, who had already left early and disappeared. The other is the healing system Lin Meng, who has never come in handy.

    Although Lin Meng felt some grievances in his heart, he was relieved a little after thinking that he really didn't contribute much. She took a step back and gave up her seat, "OK, come on."

    Shi Lei looked back at Lin Meng, and after hesitating, he also took a step back, "Then I don't want it either."

    After speaking, he stood up directly . Standing beside Lin Meng.

    This made Lin Meng a little moved.

    In the end, only Chu Yi remained in the squad.

    Chu Yi took out the long sword with indifferent eyes, and inserted one into the ground in front of him. The fragile brick surface paved on the ground was directly shattered by a sharp blade, showing Chu Yi's determination.

    Chu Zhongtian took a special look at Chu Yi, and then smiled indifferently, "The rest of the people, let's use force to decide the ownership of the crystal nucleus."

    Next to An Ling, riding a flamingo, rose up and shouted. The sound of the cry spread throughout the botanical garden.

    On the other side of the pond, Ling Qiqi had fallen into a coma, and countless unfamiliar memories flooded into her mind. Different from those fragmented memories before, this time the memory is very long, and she has not digested it for a long time.

    She closed her eyes and lay peacefully by the pond. A magical suction emanated from her body, and it continued to absorb the energy essence in the pond.

    I don't know how long this situation lasted, and the state of absorbing energy suddenly stopped.

    The pond water that originally contained countless energies has now become ordinary and no longer has any splendor. However, Ling Qiqi's body, who was in a coma, flickered brightly and dimly, and she could vaguely feel how strong the energy overflowing from her body was.

    At this time, the battle next door has also entered a white-hot stage.

    At the beginning of the battle, the most powerful Chu Zhongtian and An Ling had been targeted by everyone, causing their mental power to be consumed a lot.