Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    With the triggering of Ling Qiqi's time retrospective ability, everything will return to its original origin. Therefore, Gu Xijue also lost a lot of memory for a while.

    However, even after amnesia, Gu Xijue always remembered that there was a very important person in his life because of the obsession in his heart. Even if I can't remember who it was.

    It was not until that day that he met Ling Qiqi again in the dungeon, and the memories that were suppressed in his heart came like a flood.

    At that time, he looked at Ling Qiqi, who no longer had any memory, and guarded himself like a stranger. He slowly guessed that her memory should have been affected by the side effects of the time rewind ability.

    At that time, Gu Xijue was also struggling, whether to tell Ling Qiqi what happened before. But seeing that Ling Qiqi, who lost his memory, didn't have any burden and psychological pressure, he couldn't bear to tell her these heavy truths again.

    While hesitating like this, Ling Qiqi broke the core of the dungeon and was successfully sent out of the dungeon. Gu Xijue lost the chance to finally confess to Ling Qiqi.

    "Time is running out, but I believe in you. The way to stop this game from continuing is in the last level of this unit copy."

    [Ding! The call time has ended. 】

    The numb machine tone sounded abruptly. Before Ling Qiqi could react, he saw Gu Xijue's body gradually becoming transparent.

    She immediately reached out to grab Gu Xijue, but when her arm touched his body, it penetrated directly.

    Gu Xijue showed her the last smile, and his body slowly disappeared into the space.

    Suddenly, Ling Qiqi's mood fluctuated. Because she didn't know what happened to Gu Xijue's sudden disappearance, or whether he would appear again after he disappeared like this.

    After the depressed mood continued for a while, Ling Qiqi regained his spirits. She remembered Gu Xijue's first sentence just now: The way to stop this game from continuing is in the last level of this unit copy.

    That is, she has a chance to prevent this from happening.

    "Di... Di... Di..."

    After the countdown of the three clear prompts ended, Ling Qiqi's body was forced to be sucked into a new unit copy again.

    [Dungeon Tip: At the beginning of the Magic Age, the mysterious crystal ball came to the world, bringing colorful magic to people. With the advent of magic, humans gradually established magic schools to teach and guide humans who have successfully awakened to magic. 】

    After Ling Qiqi woke up, he began to carefully consider the reminder of this dungeon.

    She is now experiencing the third unit dungeon, and the timeline of each dungeon has been going backwards. I don't know what it means.

    "Hi... my head hurts." Shi Lei who appeared beside him rubbed his temples and shouted.

    Just now, Ling Qiqi was pulled into the void space by Gu Xijue, avoiding the painful squeezing process, but the others did not.

    Moreover, as the number of such squeezes increased, they found that the pain in the body gradually became unbearable.

    Chu Yi and Jiang Sanduo frowned, and they didn't look very comfortable.

    "Are you freshmen coming to sign up for the entrance exam?" A woman with a serious expression suddenly appeared behind everyone.

    She was wearing gray clothes all over, showing a bit of meanness, and her face was slightly cold.