Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Countdown

    Jiang Yichu's voice spread through the air, and the classroom fell into a brief silence.

    Lin Meng looked at Jiang Yichu with astonishment on his face, unable to say anything for a while.

    Jiang Yichu felt the atmosphere freezing, and quickly explained: "Don't get me wrong, I just want to find out if my reaction yesterday was an illusion. To tell you the truth, I actually had a quarrel with Song Qing last night. During the quarrel, I There was an inexplicable voice in my mind, that voice... let me kill her."

    Song Qing also took the initiative to explain softly: "I also heard this voice in my mind at the time, but the two of us soon woke up. It 's over."

    Jiang Yichu looked at everyone: "So we mainly want to ask you, if this has happened before." In the

    silence, Ling Qiqi and Shi Lei's eyes were subconsciously cast on Lin Meng.

    Both of them knew what happened to Lin Meng yesterday.

    I saw Lin Meng nodded nervously.

    "I did hear this voice. I quarreled with my classmates yesterday because of a trivial matter. Then, after arguing, the sound appeared."

    "However, after Qiqi came over, I immediately woke up. Later, this feeling appeared again, but it was also controlled." The

    last remaining Ling Qiqi and Shi Lei looked at each other.

    Shi Lei hurriedly reached out his hand and swore, with a proud and upright body, "Heaven and earth conscience, I really don't know what the voice you said is about. Besides, it is impossible for me to want to kill just because I quarreled with others."

    Ling Qiqi thought for a while, He raised his head, "I didn't have this reaction from you either. But Fatty's words reminded me that neither he nor I had an argument with anyone yesterday, which may be the key."

    Jiang Yichu's mind turned quickly, he gradually understand.

    "That should be, everyone who quarreled yesterday may have heard this sound. Does it have any specific meaning?"

    Ling Qiqi looked at the sky through the window. The sky is shrouded in a thin layer of cloud and mist, hiding unknown secrets.

    She said lightly: "Maybe at the moment of the quarrel, everyone had a bad idea in their hearts."

    - There are still four days, 23 hours, 50 minutes and 30 minutes before the closing of the Innate Ability Awakening Dungeon dungeon . eight seconds.

    Ling Qiqi retracted his gaze, turned his head to look at everyone, "Time is running out, let's discuss the business first, how should we rush to the dungeon opening point."

    Shi Lei rubbed his hands excitedly, "It's not that those mutants are afraid of being caught. Let's burn it, or we can just set it on fire!"

    Setting fire to zombies sounds very exciting.

    Ling Qiqi lowered her eyes and pondered, "This weakness of mutants can really be used well. Besides, who of you can drive?" These

    words instantly awakened everyone. Everyone raised their heads in unison, with light in their eyes.

    Yes, they could just drive out. With the help of the mutants' weakness of being afraid of being burned, it is just to ensure their safety.

    At this time, Lin Meng, who was the only one who could drive, finally had a role to play.