Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Counterattack

    Everyone was shocked by the news of the underground city for a long time.

    A hint of darkness flashed in Ling Qiqi's lowered eyes, "You continue."

    Lin Meng organized the language and continued: "Before you came here, you should have heard Fatty say that his power has long been overridden by an external official, General Tie. The dungeon was built by the iron general. For profit, he has been secretly spreading the word that the end is coming to the wealthy class of the town. He said that the sun will fall sooner or later, and only by hiding in the dungeon can one survive. There is a silver lining."

    "In order to survive, the people of the wealthy class want to get a place in the dungeon. General Tie will continue to raise the price of tickets that can enter the dungeon, forcing people to pay for their lives."

    Wang Xueer showed disbelief "What about those who can't afford tickets?"

    Lin Meng's face was heavy, and he paused for a moment, "The number of people the underground city can accommodate is only one-thousandth of the current town residents. Those who can't afford tickets can only Abandoned."

    All three of them were a little depressed.

    Whether it is the cruelty of the truth or the malice of human nature, it makes people cold without consciously.

    Lin Meng noticed everyone's slump and held Ling Qiqi and Wang Xue'er's hands tightly. Although they didn't say anything, the three girls' hands were holding each other, like a flame that could not be blown away was fainting. burning.

    Lin Meng took the time to continue with the information she knew: "You should have heard about the Nightmare Forest. It has always been listed as a taboo place in the town. It is said that people will be trapped in the Nightmare after they enter by mistake. I always think it's a bit weird there, if there's a chance, it's better to go there and have a look."

    Ling Qiqi and Wang Xue'er looked at each other subconsciously.

    In fact, without Lin Meng saying, they will also go to the Nightmare Forest.

    After all, when they entered the dungeon, they came out of the Nightmare Forest.

    Every thing that appears in the copy has a different meaning. Nightmare Forest is directly listed as a level by the copy, and it must have its deep meaning.

    Lin Meng saw that time had passed for a long time. If Ling Qiqi and the others did not go out, it would easily attract the attention of outsiders.

    She quickly explained the last sentence: "Although I have already entered the cold palace, as long as I leave the scope of the cold palace, I will be immediately targeted by Iron General's people. The fat man is being watched more seriously than me. Besides, the fat man and I are under surveillance. All abilities have been blocked. Now I can only rely on you."

    Looking at Lin Meng's still hopeful eyes, Ling Qiqi nodded to her.

    "Wait for our news in the palace."

    After leaving the main hall of Lenggong, Wang Xue'er and Ling Qiqi's expressions were a little heavy.

    Although Wang Lin, who was standing outside the hall, didn't know what was going on inside, he could probably guess that it was something serious.

    It was getting late, and the three of them returned to the cell before dark, trying their best not to disturb outsiders.

    The three walked into the cell one after another, Ling Qiqi locked the cell door again, and teleported the key to the soldier who had not woken up.