Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Ling Qiqi casually glanced at Chu Zhongtian, and then shifted his gaze to the botanical garden in front of him.

    Shen Jiangchen began to introduce them to the specific information of the zombie species in the garden, "After our initial speculation, the strength of this zombie species currently located in the botanical garden should be several times higher than that of the advanced zombie species, so we named it a new level. Call it, Zombie King."

    Lin Mengmeng asked the various green zombies like marionettes that they had encountered along the way, and asked: "Is this zombie king's ability related to plants?"

    Shen Jiangchen continued to nod and answer: "Yes. This zombie king's ability can control all plants, and through the manipulation of plants, it can indirectly control the actions of other ordinary zombies, and even absorb the crystal core power of other zombies. Come to improve your own body." The

    situation was almost the same as what Ling Qiqi had guessed just now.

    Shen Jiangchen added another sentence: "In addition, you have to pay attention to one thing. The green plants controlled by the zombie king contain traces of toxins. Although this toxin is not fatal, it can be inhaled for a long time. You are welcome to join us. We, tens of thousands of historical novels are free to read. If it is plain, the human brain will have certain hallucinations."

    When they heard this, everyone's expressions became a little dignified.

    If it's just the previous situation, no matter how powerful this zombie king is, as long as everyone attacks together, it can be consumed to death no matter how late. But with the addition of hallucinations, the problem becomes very serious.

    In the fierce battle, often as long as half a second of trance appears, the enemy can instantly seize the opportunity of sneak attack. This can be regarded as a relatively fatal problem.

    "Captain Shen, let's act quickly. Give this zombie king time to absorb energy, and I'm afraid its strength will become stronger again."

    A woman standing in a neat line next door suddenly reminded.

    Ling Qiqi's gaze also shifted to her.

    Mu Siyang quickly recognized the identity of this woman's team, and whispered in Ling Qiqi's ear: "If I'm not mistaken, this woman should be An Ling who has the powerful beast-type flamingo. ."

    Ling Qiqi was also the first time to hear about this kind of beast-type power, and was suddenly aroused a bit of curiosity.

    After Mu Siyang finished speaking, he carefully stepped back, trying to weaken his sense of existence.

    Because he just looked at the past so roughly, he can know that many of the people who are here today are extremely famous powerful ability users in the city center.

    And he, an ordinary person with no ability, can sneak in here, which is unprecedented.

    After Shen Jiangchen was reminded by An Ling, he nodded solemnly, "Okay, then I won't waste time."

    Just as he finished speaking, when he was about to step forward to open the garden gate, he was suddenly stopped by Chu Zhongtian, who had urged him just now.

    "Captain Shen, it seems that you haven't talked about the distribution of the spoils. After a while, the Zombie King is eliminated, what should I do with its crystal core?"

    Chu Zhongtian's words instantly caught the attention of everyone present.

    The main reason why these people present today are willing to work together to solve this zombie king is because of the crystal core that is more powerful than the advanced zombie species.