Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    A few minutes later, after listening to Ling Qiqi's various experiences in the tree cave, everyone couldn't help laughing.

    Lin Meng even sighed and patted Ling Qiqi's shoulder, trying to soothe her just injured heart, "It's okay, we'll make money to change your appearance as soon as we come out, and we'll be sure to win the bewitching one. Set meal!"

    Shi Lei couldn't hold back and began to fantasize, "I also want to make a suave and handsome set meal."

    "Come on, go." Ling Qiqi began to drive people into the tree hole with a helpless expression.

    The second person who entered the tree hole was Lin Meng.

    The other four waited patiently at the door with nothing to do. But within two minutes, a guard patrol spacecraft suddenly flew over with a "wow wow wow" siren.

    This movement immediately caught the attention of Ling Qiqi4, and they all looked up.

    They saw the spaceship descend straight to the branches and vines in front of them, and then walked down two men in dark blue guard uniforms. They walked straight in front of Ling Qiqi with stern faces and looked at Chu Yi.

    "You are Ling Qiqi, who can turn stone into gold. The position of public welfare ambassador has been vacant for a long time. According to the laws of the Metaverse, you must go to work with us immediately.

    " Ling Qiqi: "..."

    Is her presence really so low?

    Chu Yi also froze, then pointed to Ling Qiqi's direction, "She is Ling Qiqi." The

    guard turned his head in confusion, only to find Ling Qiqi who had been standing silently behind him. The security guard was also a little strange. When he just came over, he didn't notice Ling Qiqi's existence at all.

    He cleared his throat and re-adjusted his state, "Miss Ling Qiqi, then you should hurry up and get on the spaceship with us first."

    At the same time as he urged, another guard directly blocked all the escape routes of Ling Qiqi. He made a gesture that she could not refuse.

    Ling Qiqi had no choice but to say hello to Shi Lei and the others, and then helplessly turned around to the huge security spaceship.

    The interior environment of the guard ship is not bad, there is a rest room with tea and long leather sofas across the wall. The cockpit has a special handle by the guards, and a sign indicating that idlers are not allowed to enter is pasted at the door.

    The guard motioned Ling Qiqi to sit down on the sofa first, then turned around and took out a document bag from the safe and handed it to Ling Qiqi.

    "Miss Ling, these are the specific job requirements and details of your role as a public welfare ambassador. I hope you can understand the situation as soon as possible and fulfill your obligations."

    Ling Qiqi opened the file bag and began to quickly browse the information.

    [Position: Public Welfare Ambassador]

    [Job Content: Donate at least 100,000 yuan every day to make a great contribution to the normal life and operation of the Metaverse, and spend at least two hours every day for public welfare in the public places of the Metaverse The propaganda of knowledge is determined to spread and carry forward the positive energy of beauty. ]

    [Work taboo: Prohibit any behavior that violates the laws of the Metaverse and is contrary to positive energy...]

    "If you are sure that there is no problem after reading it, we will officially take up the job later. The spacecraft is currently heading to the Metaverse Transportation Hub Center, At that time, you will start today's public welfare campaign there."