Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Reviving Civilization

    When Owen went to get the crystal ball, Ling Qiqi also began to think about the plot of the dungeon he had learned so far.

    The background setting of this copy is probably related to the magical world.

    Then the crystal ball mentioned by Owen just now may be an item related to the awakening innate ability.

    Ling Qiqi pondered, thinking about what kind of power he could awaken.

    It didn't take long for Owen to return to the room with a transparent crystal ball the size of a fist.

    The crystal ball looked unremarkable, but for some unknown reason, Ling Qiqi's eyes fell on the crystal ball, only to feel the mysterious aura coming towards him, as if there was endless power hidden in this small crystal ball.

    【Name: Mysterious Crystal Ball】

    【Type: Ordinary Ornament? 】

    【Quality: ? ? ? ]

    [Function: Unknown, but every time Owen sees the crystal ball, he feels that there seems to be some magical power hidden inside it. ]

    [Remarks: This is a crystal ball kept by the Owen family for generations. It seems that there are some secrets hidden, and a copy can be brought out. 】

    Ling Qiqi's eyes lit up.

    Can I bring out a copy?

    "Dear guest, what are you thinking?" Owen's voice called back Ling Qiqi, who was in a daze.

    Ling Qiqi refocused on the crystal ball in Owen's hands, showing a surprised expression in coordination.

    "Is this the crystal ball you said?"

    Owen felt that Ling Qiqi's play was a bit exaggerated. But after thinking that she would continue to follow the plot, she did not expose her.

    He pretended that he didn't see anything, and continued to hold up the crystal ball excitedly and began to explain.

    "This is the legendary crystal ball with magical magic. It was handed down from the generation of my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather" Our Owen family is like crazy, but I still take good care of the crystal ball. Because I know it will be the key to revive the civilization of the Magic Age!"     Ling

    Qiqi grabbed the key words, "Reviving the Magic Age civilization?"

At this point, Owen, who had always maintained a high mood, suddenly lowered his head, but he couldn't hide his lost mood.

    "The magical world disappeared 10,000 years ago. The peak battle that gathered magicians from all over the world lasted for more than a year. Countless great young magicians perished in the war, belonging to magic. The inheritance has also been destroyed one by one. Since then, the world has entered the era of the end of the law, and fewer and fewer people have mastered magic. Until the 21st century, the magic world has completely disappeared."

    Although Ling Qiqi knew that this was just a copy The plot is set, but after hearing the price of the war, I also feel a lot.

    Owen slowly raised his head, raised the crystal ball in his hand, and a look of yearning flashed in his eyes.

    "According to my grandfather, this crystal ball is a magical thing left over from that war. Although I still don't know the secrets hidden in this crystal ball, I believe that the forgotten magical world will one day be restored. Come. At that time, the world will usher in a new era!"