Chapter 17

Chapter 17 The Daybreak

    After the servant saw such a scene in the prison, the suspicion that he had just raised gradually disappeared, and he turned his head and said respectfully: "King, the dishes are ready. Do you want to pass the meal now?"

    Shi Lei snorted and threw it away. He dropped the iron whip in his hand, "Go back to the bedroom and pass the meal. It's too bad to watch these people eat." After the

    words were finished, Shi Lei turned around and strode out of the prison.

    When the servant saw this, he quickly followed.

    After the cell was quiet again, Wang Lin, who was lying on the ground, breathed a sigh of relief.

    The "half-dead" Ling Qiqi suddenly opened his eyes and slowly got up and sat up.

    Wang Xueer, who was "on the verge of death" by her side, also came back to life. After confirming that there was no threat, Wang Xue'er lowered her head and tugged at the blood-stained clothes, and said helplessly, "The smell of these bug blood still smells weird."

    That's right, the blood on the three of them were all dead bug corpses in the cell. squeezed out.

    Wang Lin also lowered his head and sniffed the smell of his clothes, and felt a soaring odor instantly rise up. He turned around and took a breath of fresh air.

    "Qiqi, what should we do now?" Wang Xue'er had already adjusted her mood and looked at Ling Qiqi.

    "It's still early, let's go out when there are fewer people during the day." Ling Qiqi calmly said through the bars of the iron window looking at the night outside.

    There are many people at night, and the three of them can easily be found when they go out.

    Wang Lin and Wang Xue'er nodded in response. The three of them began to sleep peacefully in the cell, trying to adjust for the time difference caused by the day and night in the town.

    The lively and long night passed quickly, and the beautiful moonlight gradually disappeared, followed by the scorching hot sun. After the day comes, the temperature begins to rise significantly and the air is very dry.

    In the cell, the soldier guarding the prison also fell asleep on the table because of sleepiness.

    When no one was paying attention, Ling Qiqi suddenly turned over and took out a key, got up and walked to the prison door.

    Her actions immediately caught the attention of Wang Lin and Wang Xue'er, and both of them looked at the key in her hand strangely, completely at a loss.

    Ling Qiqi opened the iron lock with the key and looked back at them, "I was in a hurry just now, so I didn't have time to tell you."

    "My ability can move objects in the air. When the soldier locked the door before and left, I quietly put the He's got the key." After speaking, Ling Qiqi tore off the chain and pushed open the prison door.

    When Wang Xueer heard this, she was stunned for a moment, thinking that she had been concealing her abilities all the time, she lowered her eyes and pursed her lips, and made a decision to say it.

    She looked a little apologetic, "I concealed my abilities before, mainly because everyone just didn't know each other very well. But now in this situation, it is more convenient to know each other's abilities clearly, so I won't hide it. Wang Xueer raised her palm, and a golden light slowly rose from

    her palm, explaining: "My ability is called random amplification, which is a kind of auxiliary ability. It has no attack power, but it can be used for other people's abilities. Add some special boosts."