Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    The guards did not seem to have any surprised reaction to this scene, but continued to stick to their posts, silently following on both sides to protect the big tree.

    It was already late at night in the Metaverse, and the residents had already rested and slept, and almost no outsiders were still lingering outside. In addition, the surrounding area of ​​the household registration office has been secretly blocked by the guards, and outsiders cannot enter at all.

    This bizarre scene of the ancient tree moving on its own, naturally no one noticed.

    Ling Qiqi and Jiang Sanduo quietly sneaked behind the guards.

    Because they were afraid of being discovered, Ling Qiqi and the two did not dare to follow too closely, they just hung behind their backs, probably remembering the direction where the big ancient tree left.

    The tree moved all night without stopping.

    Ling Qiqi and Jiang Sanduo followed for a whole night without closing their eyes. It was not until the night was about to fade and the day came that the big tree finally stopped at the transportation hub of the Metaverse.

    With a loud "bang", the uprooted tree re-rooted into the soil and settled firmly on the ground.

    As soon as it landed, a lot of dust and leaves flew together, and it took a long time to stop.

    The sky lit up again, and the Metaverse ushered in a new day.

    The news reporters who had just gone to work received instructions from the upper-level leaders as soon as they entered the company, ordering them to go to the transportation hub immediately to track and report the ancient tree of the household registration office that had moved strangely.

    "According to follow-up reports, this ancient tree has a history of thousands of years. It has been rooted in the earth since ancient times. The most important household registration in the Metaverse is also located in the tree hole of this ancient tree. In time, the ancient tree has moved to a new location bizarrely, what does this mean?" All

    kinds of speculations appeared on the major social networking sites of the Universe Network.

    And one of the most popular guesses is a statement provided by a passer-by netizen: [The movement of the thousand-year-old tree must mean that there will be a major event in the universe in the near future. If I'm not mistaken, this event will most likely be the cosmic tour of Lord Nicholas tomorrow! 】

    【Support! It is rumored that this speech by Sir Nicholas has been decided to be held at a transportation hub, and the movement of the thousand-year-old tree must be a sign that this speech by Sir Nicholas is sensational. 】

    Unconsciously, this netizen's guess has been directly confirmed as the correct solution, and everyone believes that the change of the ancient tree must be related to Nicholas' speech.

    The auspicious announcement made Nicholas' voice rise again, becoming the greatest existence in the hearts of the inhabitants of the universe.

    At this time, Ling Qiqi and Jiang Sanduo, who had witnessed the entire movement of the ancient tree last night, had already returned to join Lin Meng and the others.

    After listening to what Ling Qiqi and the others saw and heard last night, and then referring to today's news headlines, Shi Lei couldn't help but complain: "Why do I feel like the inhabitants of this universe are brainwashed, no matter what? Nicholas, and that Lord Xijue."