Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    When they saw the last rule, Ling Qiqi and the others all paused for a moment.

    After all, this direct and deadly punishment does sound a bit scary.

    However, the ultimate purpose of their entry into this dungeon is to clear customs, and if they don't go to this party, they will obviously miss a lot of clues.

    Ling Qiqi was the first to pick up the pen and smoothly sign his name.

    Seeing that Ling Qiqi had already taken the lead in signing, Shi Lei and Jiang Sanduo didn't hesitate any longer. They each picked up their pens and quickly completed the signing process.

    That night, the "golden tree" incident that spread on the Internet has disappeared. Whenever a related entry topic appears, it will be immediately deleted and blocked by the highest-level star network control administrator.

    The age of public opinion news is inherently quick and easy to forget.

    At first everyone would be curious as to why this incident suddenly disappeared without a trace, but as other entertainment news continued to break out, this little news was naturally forgotten in the corner, and no one was there anymore. carry.

    The dark night quickly spread across the sky, and the metaverse became quiet and uninhabited.

    At this time, all the people with special abilities who were invited to the party by the federal organization set off in full costumes.

    Ling Qiqi was wearing a silver-blue evening dress. Under the light of the silver moonlight, the whole skirt looks as gorgeous and mysterious as the Milky Way, as if there is a vast silver sea in the night.

    She looked at the pumpkin-decorated spaceship that appeared out of nowhere in front of her, and felt a little more interested in her heart.

    Ling Qiqi stepped into the pumpkin spaceship, gracefully ascended the steps step by step, leaving a graceful and slender back.

    On the other side, Shi Lei was wearing a black suit with a red bow tie embellished at his Adam's apple. Although his appearance and figure did not change much at this time, in the eyes of the residents of the Metaverse, Shi Lei was like a prince charming with a golden light, and he still exuded a charming and charming light even in the dark night.

    "Mr. Shi Lei, please come here." The attendant kindly and kindly invited Shi Lei to board the spaceship, apparently attracted by Shi Lei's charming temperament.

    Jiang Sanduo, also wearing a suit, followed behind Shi Lei without a sense of presence, and stepped into the pumpkin spaceship.

    After all three of them got on the spaceship, the engine started slowly, and it drove steadily towards the cosmic platform.

    The Cosmos Terrace is the place where the other high-ranking Lord Xijue of the Metaverse Federal Government usually lives. It is guarded by senior security guards all the year round, and ordinary outsiders cannot access it at all.

    So for the residents of the entire universe, it is definitely a great honor to have the honor to go to the cosmos platform to participate in the feast.

    Ling Qiqi clasped her hands in front of her, closed her eyes and rested on the sofa.

    Hearing the various movements from the outside of the spaceship, he began to think.

    The party invited people with special abilities from all over the universe, and before the official party, it was mandatory that every guest attending the party must sign the non-disclosure agreement with terrible punishment.