Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    News of the king's imminent trip spread quickly.

    Not long after, a group of soldiers guarding the town, armed with swords and weapons, marched majestically through the market, standing on both sides of the street to maintain order.

    The leader of the soldiers wore iron armor and walked to the front of the crowd. "Everyone should have heard that the king will go to the market today. Please cooperate with our work as much as possible to ensure that the king's night tour can go smoothly."

    With an order, the residents who had gathered together quickly dispersed, stood cautiously on the side of the road, and looked at the heavily guarded front.

    "The King's Night Tour?" Wang Xue'er curiously followed everyone's gaze.

    Wang Lin was also looking up, obviously very interested in this king who had never met before.

    Ling Qiqi stood at the back, scanning the surrounding residents from time to time. I saw them standing uneasily on both sides of the street, looking very afraid of the king.

    Under the solemn rectification of the soldiers, the bustling market gradually returned to quiet. All the inhabitants were kept out of the street by the soldiers, trying their best to present a welcome sight of the king on his outings.

    "The king is here, the idlers give in!"

    Someone suddenly shouted, and the eyes of everyone in the audience turned to the end of the road ahead.

    I saw a fat figure in the distance slowly appearing in front of everyone.

    Ling Qiqi also raised his head and turned his eyes away, but after seeing the figure of the king, he was slightly stunned and couldn't hold back: "Fatty?"

    A few days ago, after they each left the copy of the awakening point, Shi Lei and Ling Qiqi was forced to separate. But at this time, Shi Lei was wearing a splendid robe and was parading majestically in the streets guarded by soldiers.

    Shi Lei smiled reluctantly, like a robot after countless trainings, waving at the residents on both sides.

    It wasn't until his eyes suddenly swept across Ling Qiqi that he could clearly see his waving for a moment, and then the expression on his whole face became excited, and he seemed to be full of words and wanted to talk.

    "King, let's go to West Street and have a look." The servant who followed Shi Lei reminded with a kind face.

    Shi Lei ignored this, but pretended to ask for a moment, a flash of light flashed in his mind, his face suddenly turned cold, and he raised his hand to point in the direction of Ling Qiqi, "Put that girl in jail for me!"

    Ling Qiqi and The moment Shi Lei's eyes met, Ling Qiqi understood what he meant.

    When Shi Lei gave an order, most people didn't realize what happened.

    Wang Xueer and Wang Lin were also stunned for a moment, and their eyes were at a loss.

    Ling Qiqi had already understood Shi Lei's thoughts, and raised his hands in quick cooperation, signaling to the soldiers to give up resistance.

    The servant dedicated to serving the king looked at Ling Qiqi strangely, then turned his head and asked, "King, I don't know what mistake this woman made to make the king so angry?"

    Shi Lei put his hands behind his back with a stern face. Behind him, "I saw her glaring at me just now. This is disrespectful to the king, is there any problem with me imprisoning her!"     After a moment of silence, the servant seemed to be thinking about something. He raised his head a little and looked at Shi Lei's expression again, and seeing that there was nothing unusual about him, he nodded to the soldiers beside him.     The soldiers received the order and immediately raised their weapons to surround Ling Qiqi.     At this time, Wang Xue'er finally reacted from her daze. She hurriedly stopped the soldier, looked at Shi Lei nervously, and pleaded, "King, Qiqi is not that kind of person. Maybe you are wrong, please be careful."     Although Wang Lin didn't say anything, he was already tense. Raise the nerves, secretly activate the power of supernatural powers, ready to act at any time.     Now that the three of them entered the dungeon, they have always been led by Ling Qiqi to enter the present.     It is absolutely impossible for them to watch Ling Qiqi fall into danger alone like this.     Seeing this scene, the fat on Shi Lei's face moved, and he coughed, "The one who pleads for mercy, and the man next to her will also be taken down and put in jail immediately!"