Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Jiang Sanduo looked at the direction of the door with a little vigilance, and then lowered his voice and continued: "These pinhole cameras are very hidden, and there are a lot of them, almost in every direction and corner. I suspect that these cameras are very useful. It may be arranged by the person who invited us to the banquet."

    Ling Qiqi also began to sort out the thoughts in his mind.

    From the moment he got off the pumpkin spaceship, Ling Qiqi always felt as if someone was watching. At first, she thought she was too sensitive, but now it seems that this feeling is not an illusion, it should be caused by the pinhole camera.

    What was the purpose of those who invited them to the party?

    Ling Qiqi suddenly remembered the almost perverted Lord Xi Jue, and couldn't help shivering, temporarily putting away the constantly divergent thoughts.

    "We have to find a chance to leave here as soon as possible. Although I have already tied up the Lord Xijue, as long as he does not appear for a long time, those waiters will definitely have doubts, and it will be very troublesome to think about going out. "

    Shi Lei and Jiang Sanduo also knew the seriousness of the matter, and neither of them wasted any more time and nodded.

    Ling Qiqi was the first to walk out of the room. I saw that there was no one in the corridor at this time, and it was very quiet.

    Ling Qiqi turned back and beckoned to the room. Seeing this, Shi Lei and Jiang Sanduo followed her lightly.

    In fact, according to the plan, Ling Qiqi and the others did not have to take such a dangerous step at all. But it was the fault of Mr. Xi Jue, who didn't play cards according to the formula at all, and even fell in love with Ling Qiqi and wanted to marry her.

    In desperation, Ling Qiqi could only choose to sneak out of the party first and then see the situation.

    The waiters in the banquet hall are in full swing preparing and decorating for the upcoming wedding reception. The guests also sat tremblingly in their seats, carefully looking around.

    "Miss Qiqi, what are you doing?"

    An eerie voice suddenly sounded from behind Ling Qiqi.

    Ling Qiqi's heart skipped a beat, and when she turned around, she saw the waiter looking at her facelessly, with suspicion already in her eyes.

    Seeing this, Ling Qiqi hurriedly took the waiter's words, "I'm going upstairs to find Lord Xi Jue, is there a problem?" The

    waiter narrowed his eyes slightly, as if he was still a little suspicious. He smiled and stretched out his hand to indicate the direction of the elevator, "Okay, then I'll take you up personally."

    Seeing that it was inevitable, Ling Qiqi could only temporarily adjust the plan. She motioned for Shi Lei and Jiang Sanduo to stay down first, while she followed the waiter into the elevator.

    Walking into the elevator, both the ceiling and the surrounding walls are all white, and there seems to be nothing out of the ordinary.

    But Ling Qiqi's extremely sensitive sixth sense came into play at this time. Because she had just entered the elevator, she immediately felt that she was being spied on.

    Ling Qiqi quickly guessed that it might be because of the pinhole camera.

    It seems that they were discovered by the waiter just now when they left the room, which may also be because of the pinhole cameras installed in the corridor.