Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    ——There is only one minute left before the train starts running.

    The head of the train suspended in the air began to have red warning lights flashing, as if urging the player.

    The panicked players below finally realized the seriousness of the problem, struggling to get up on the ground and running towards the steps.

    Ling Qiqi had already walked into the empty train.

    The interior environment of the train is similar to that of an ordinary train, with rows of clean and tidy seats vacant. On the electronic screen at the front end of the carriage, a line of small red characters scrolls repeatedly:

    [This train K760, heading to the terminal station is Crazy Zombie City, there are 56 seconds left before the official start. ]

    The countdown seconds are also changing as time goes by.

    Chu Yi entered the train behind Ling Qiqi. After she entered the carriage, she sat down directly in the vacant seat by the window, posing an aura that no strangers would enter.

    "Qiqi! Great, we are together again." Shi Lei rushed into the train.     Lin Meng also followed closely, thinking to Ling Qiqi's side, "It seems that this arena should be the exclusive area of ​​our Linchuan City. So the three of us were pulled into the

    same dungeon again."

In just a few seconds, other players also fled into the carriage one after another, with more and more figures.

    Jiang Sanduo came in slightly behind. After he adjusted his state, he took the initiative to look at the players in the carriage and asked politely, "Excuse me, have you all participated in the dungeon before?"

    After the question was over, The scene was very quiet, and most of the players were still immersed in the cruelty of the dungeon, and they didn't react much.

    Ling Qiqi was the first to look up. She had an impression of Jiang Sanduo, the man who had been maintaining order at the scene before.

    "Well, I participated once." Ling Qiqi was afraid that no one would answer him, so he responded casually.

    Seeing this, Shi Lei and Lin Meng also nodded. Lin Meng also explained, "We attended with Qiqi."

    Jiang Sanduo gave Ling Qiqi a grateful look.

    Soon, other players also began to answer.

    "I participated in the dungeon of that innate ability once when I was awakened, but no one told me that the dungeon behind me would be dead."

    "I participated in a dungeon called Barren Mountain Snow Village, that dungeon was scary, we A group of people only managed to get out after half of them died."

    After all, everyone is now on the same boat, and the chatter in their hearts has also been opened.

    Only Ling Qiqi has been observing Chu Yi, who is sitting aloofly over there.

    No matter how intense the discussions around her, Chu Yi never took the initiative to say anything from the beginning to the end, with a sense of being a loner.

    In the next second, Chu Yi seemed to sense the gaze being watched, and suddenly turned around to meet Ling Qiqi's gaze.

    Chu Yi's eyes were slightly stunned, she quickly retracted her gaze, lowered her head and coughed lightly. I don't know if it's embarrassment or something else.