Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    "I'm going, are you so ruthless? Actually, two people killed a high-level zombie species."

    Lin Lu stood beside her, who had been worrying about the two of them just now, she couldn't help being stunned for a long time, her tone was full of shock .

    Mu Siyang did not expect that the passers-by he met casually would have such an amazing force value. He breathed a sigh of relief, "It seems that our props should not be used anymore." After speaking, he also put the small square box of explosives that had been in the palm of his hand back into his pocket.

    This small square box of explosives is the props that Mu Siyang and the three of them bought from harvesting zombie crystal cores every day in exchange for points.

    Although the props were only of ordinary quality, for the three Mu Siyang who had no abilities, this was the only trump card they could use to save their lives when they were in danger.

    Chu Yi didn't know them yet, and looked at Ling Qiqi with a somewhat confused look.

    Ling Qiqi tried to dig out the dagger to dig out the crystal nucleus of the zombie's brain, and introduced them to them: "These three are the ones I met when I came here yesterday. The news of the advanced zombie species is also what they told me."

    Hearing this, Chu Yi relaxed a little, and nodded to Mu Siyang and the three of them, "I'm Chu Yi."

    "Ah, hello, hello, just call me Lin Lu." Lin Lu was the first to respond. Come here, and answer quickly and enthusiastically.

    Mu Siyang and Jiang Mengdie also politely returned the salute.

    "My name is Mu Siyang."

    "Jiang Mengdie."

    After the three of them got to know each other, Ling Qiqi next to him finally dug out the crystal nucleus from the head of the dead zombie species.

    Under the sunlight, the crystal nucleus presents a clear dark red luster, which is extraordinarily noble.

    "The crystal core of a high-level zombie is really dark red. I heard from others before, but this is the first time I have seen it with my own eyes." Lin Lu's eyes were instantly attracted by the crystal core.

    It was also the first time that Mu Siyang witnessed the crystal nucleus of a high-level zombie being freshly dug out.

    He showed an expression of emotion, "This high-level zombie crystal core can be exchanged for 1,000 points, and you can buy a lot of materials and props."

    Ling Qiqi threw the crystal core to the opposite Chu Yi, "I'll give it to you first. Try it."

    Chu Yi took the crystal nucleus and glanced down, without being polite to Ling Qiqi, nodded and accepted.

    Ling Qiqi went around to harvest the crystal cores of the ordinary zombies that were affected. The fight with the advanced zombie species just now not only destroyed a residential building, but also indirectly killed a bunch of ordinary zombies wandering outside.

    This wave was swept away, and five additional ordinary white crystal nuclei were obtained.

    The energy contained in the ordinary crystal core is so weak that it is almost zero, and it is no longer useful to Chu Yi and Ling Qiqi, whose abilities have risen to the second rank.

    As for the points, the two of them are not lacking at all. After thinking about it, Ling Qiqi gave Chu Yi a look.

    Chu Yi immediately understood and took the initiative to mention, "Give these crystal cores to the Hunter Union." When she spoke, she just turned to look at Mu Siyang, who was headed by him.