Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    After walking some distance, Mu Siyang suddenly and cautiously stopped.

    "No, the environment around here is too quiet."

    There are many zombies in the trial area, and there are usually people with abilities who often come here to explore. It is impossible to have such a quiet time, unless there are nearby What kind of advanced zombie species is so powerful that other ordinary zombies and power users dare not approach it easily.

    Ling Qiqi also sensed the danger signals from the surrounding area and stopped.

    Now they are surrounded by residential buildings on both sides, and further ahead is the green plant park next door. Because all kinds of flowers and trees are densely covered, the field of vision will definitely be limited, and there are various tortuous and complicated paths, which make it even more inconvenient to search and move around.

    "Let's change the formation and go in again." Ling Qiqi quickly made a decision.

    A few minutes later, with the reasonable negotiation of the five people, the team was changed.

    Shi Lei, who was in charge of tank defense, walked at the forefront and continued to explore the road, while Mu Siyang followed behind him, so that he could provide information and directions at any time.

    In the very center, surrounded by everyone, was Lin Meng. She is the team's key logistical support right now and needs protection the most.

    Chu Yi and Ling Qiqi stayed at the end of the team one by one, prepared for unexpected events at any time.

    The five people who readjusted their formation continued to move forward and set off towards the Green Plant Park.

    Entering the gate of the park, what catches your eye is a huge circular flower bed. Among them, the flowers and green plants have been unattended for a long time and have begun to grow recklessly, spreading beyond the flower beds, with branches and leaves hooked up and hanging directly on the ground.

    Ling Qiqi quickly discovered the strangeness of this scene.

    Now the season has entered the autumn, and the green plants and trees in many places outside are beginning to wither and fail, but the various flowers and trees in this park are still as delicate and green as they have just been born, which is obviously not in line with the natural normal. of.

    Ling Qiqi reminded aloud: "There may be a problem with the plants here."

    At this time, Shi Lei, who was walking in the front, also keenly sensed the dangerous aura. He pricked up his ears and lowered his body to find the direction of the sound.

    Ling Qiqi stared at the surroundings, and secretly summoned the ability of the fire element in his hand.

    "In the front." Lin Meng's eyes locked on the position directly in front of the team.

    I saw a few green-skinned alien zombies standing there. There was a strange green light in their eyes, showing a completely different appearance from the ordinary zombies they had seen before.

    There are also a few cyan green vines hanging on them, and the vines seem to grow on them, and they will move strangely from time to time.

    This terrifying scene made everyone get goosebumps.

    Shi Lei took the initiative to show the mechanical round shield, his eyes resolute, "Let me come."

    After the last dungeon of Zombie City ended, not only Ling Qiqi got the ability upgrade stone.