Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    This time Shi Lei stayed in the cell for a long time, and the soldiers and servants outside felt a little strange.     Just when the servant became suspicious and was about to enter the prison

    to check the situation, Shi Lei suddenly strode out and glanced at the servant lightly, "Get up and drive back to the palace."

Only then lowered his head, "Yes."

    After the king left the prison, the guards and soldiers who were originally guarding outside came in. They chatted about their day-to-day lives.

    "Recently, Xiao Hongguo's matches have become more and more expensive, and now even I can't afford it."

    "That's right, I don't know what Xiao Hongguo thinks. It's not easy for everyone to make money, and she's so blackhearted. "

    The conversation between the two soldiers also spread into the cell.

    Ling Qiqi, who was closing his eyes and resting, slowly raised his eyes and glanced in the direction of the two soldiers without a trace.

    She had heard more than once about the increase in the price of matches.

    The soldiers complained a few words before continuing. After a while, the soldiers began to feel sleepy, and they all lay down on the table to rest.

    I don't know how long it took—

    "The king is here, you are still here to sleep for me!"

    The soldiers who had been guarding outside suddenly ran in in a panic, kicking the sleeping jailer.

    After the two were kicked up and saw Shi Lei who was already standing in front of them, they were shocked and quickly got up and knelt down to pick up the car.

    "Your Majesty, we... we..."

    Shi Lei waved his hands in disgust, "Get out of here, don't bother me here." The

    soldiers immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and quickly turned around and retreated to guard outside the prison.

    This time, a petite maid was left behind Shi Lei. The maid was wearing a palace attire and kept her head down the whole time, and outsiders couldn't see her face at all.

    After all the soldiers had gone out, Shi Lei turned around and called the maid, "Little Hongguo, you can talk."

    As the voice fell, Little Hongguo, who had been nervously hiding herself, slowly raised her head, revealing a familiar and lovely face. . But because of the emotion of fear, she looked a little uneasy at this time.

    "What do you want to do?"

    Xiao Hongguo was tied up by Shi Lei all the way. After entering the palace, she was changed into palace clothes and taken to the prison as a maid.

    Ling Qiqi put his hands on his knees and looked up at her, "We just wanted to ask you something. Seven years ago, Grandpa Wen suddenly left home. You should know about this, right?"

    "I do know, but Grandpa Wen My disappearance really has nothing to do with me."

    Xiao Hongguo looked at everyone hesitantly before continuing:

    "Grandpa Wen and I are neighbors. So seven years ago, when Grandpa Wen left home, I saw it. That morning, I As usual, I was going to set up a stall to sell matches, and I happened to meet Grandpa Wen who went out in a panic. I said hello to him at the time, but he secretly told me that the world might end, and told me not to tell others. "