Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Curse (Repair)

    After entering the night, the interior of the dark castle looks more empty, especially the bottomless black, which really makes people feel cold behind.

    After Ling Qiqi went out, the footsteps were quiet. Although Owen had said before that he was a heavy sleeper, Ling Qiqi didn't dare to be too presumptuous. If someone woke up, things would be difficult to handle.

    Ling Qiqi first went down to the second floor with the memory of the day, turned and walked slowly towards the north.

    After a long time, she slowly got used to walking in the dark, and her feet accelerated.

    There are many rooms on the second floor of the castle, but Ling Qiqi soon discovered that each room had a house number sticker on the door.

    Music room, gym...

    The penultimate room is the study room.

    Ling Qiqi put his hand on the door handle and twisted it quietly. The door was unlocked and opened very easily.

    As usual, Ling Qiqi closed the door as soon as he turned on the light to prevent the light from spreading outside.

    In addition to various bookcases and collections of books in the study, there is a very obvious safe on the left side of the desk in the middle, with a combination lock on it, which should be Owen's safe with crystal balls.

    The extremely smooth process of finding the safe made Ling Qiqi think of the future. This dungeon is considered a welfare book for newcomers, and the difficulty is definitely the lowest.

    If other dungeons are opened in the future, will it be as simple as it is now?

    It's really a long way to go.

    Ling Qiqi shook her head, put aside these worries temporarily, walked to the safe, and entered the string of numbers she had memorized:

    seven six five two one seven.

    With a beep, the safe was successfully unlocked.

    When I opened the door of the safe, there was indeed the crystal ball I had seen during the day. At this time it was still dim, as if an ordinary ornament was placed there.

    Ling Qiqi took out the crystal ball and closed the door of the safe.

    [Congratulations to the player for discovering the magical crystal ball. This item is currently unowned. Does the player choose to bind it? 】

    When this voice sounded in his mind, Ling Qiqi was stunned for a moment.

    After recovering, Ling Qiqi responded: "Bind."

    [Drop——]

    [The magical crystal ball has been bound successfully...]

    [The inner space of the crystal ball is about to be opened. 】

    When the voice fell, Ling Qiqi clearly felt a flash of white light in front of him, and was forced to close his eyes.

    I don't know how long it took, when Ling Qiqi opened his eyes again, he found that the surrounding environment had taken on a new look.

    There is endless white all around, and there is no edge at all when you look around.

    Ling Qiqi turned around and found that there was nothing in this unknown space.

    She frowned subconsciously, closing her eyes and thinking. He quickly left that space and reappeared in Owen's study.

    At this time, the fist-sized crystal ball had turned into a small crystal ball pendant, hanging on Ling Qiqi's neck.