1 - Nevermore

After getting expelled from my school, my parents said i will join Nevermore, they say its a magical place, for someone like me.

"Hii! My name is Enid Sinclair I'll give you a tour of our school!" This woman says to me while smiling brightly, her hair has 3 colors.. ew color.

I politely decline, "I'd rather not" i say, while she looks me confused in my eyes.
"Well too bad! The principal suggested ME to give you a tour! And besides we are sharing a room together!" She blurts out, i can't do anything but just shrug, i didn't even listen that much to her..

We walk somewhere in the centre of the school, she opens the door and we walk through when everyone looks at me, i dont like anyone here.

Then suddenly i hear an howl coming from a table, and its coming from students who are directly welcoming.. whats her name again? Oh right Enid.

Enid brightly smiles at them, but not howling back, seems like shes a werewolf.. but i don't understand why she's so happy.

She also keeps talking to me about her blog but i don't really pay attention, thats until we step in the dorm.

My eyes flash, THIS IS FULL OF COLOR!

Enid still seems to be smiling at me and waiting for my response, well my response is that i'm allergic to color. She seems confused, but doesn't really mind.

After i calm down i look at my 'undecorated' part of the room, i already see my boxes with stuff there, since my parents already been there, and my part of the big circle window is also without color, how nice! If only i didn't have to look at that disgusting colored part.

"You are really intersting Wednesday!" Enid says as she sits down on her bed. I for a second stare at her wondering how she even got my name, but afterwards i just ignore her.

"You don't have to ignore me all dayy, afterwards we are stuck here together!" She says teasing me.
"Not after i get expelled for murdering you if you dont keep your mouth shut" I say, not really meaning it, i don't want to murder her.. i don't know why, i hate her, but not that much i guess.

"Woah, harsh!" She says, while finally her smile dropping. "You didn't mean that right?" She asks me, in a worried tone. "Who knows" i answer, woah we are really having a conversation.

She walks over me and then suddenly shows me her claws, "This kitty, got claws! So don't mess with me" She says, a moment of silence before almost bursts out laughing.

Then, suddenly someone walks in.

hello!! if u like k-pop then pleasseee read my k-pop stories too!! gg only!! i recomennd this oneees