55 - A

9AM.

Wednesday and Enid are both already awake, and preparing themselves for their date. Wednesday then goes to text Enid.

"Where is the place we are supposed to go. Wednesday."

"UHH JUST- MEET ME IN TOWN AT THE FOUNTAIN OK LOL, SENDING LOVE"

Wednesday blushes lightly at the 'sending love'

"Ok. Wednesday."

Wednesday then says goodbye to her parents and Pugsley and then she gets into the car.

It takes some time until they reach the town so Wednesday is running late. Luckily, Enid just came there.

Enid goes to hug Wednesday tightly. "Hey love!" She says as she places a kiss onto Wednesday's cheek as she pulls away from the hug.

"You seem like you didn't sleep last night, are you okay?" Wednesday worriedly says. Enid's eyes widen, she doesn't want to share the nightmare thing with Wednesday. "Yeah, i'm fine... now let's go to the pizzeria!" Enid says happily as she grabs Wednesday's hand and they begin walking.

When they reach the pizzeria they go sit inside and order their pizzas and drinks. Wednesday gets plain water and Enid gets a strawberry slushy.

It takes some time until their pizzas arrive, so Wednesday talks more about the case. "So... if a woman similar to G- i mean! A blonde haired lady told u something was gonna happen to you.... Then what would it be?"

Enid gulps. "It was just a hallucination, don't worry about it! Besides, she vanished right after so.." Enid says in a nervous tone.

"I see..." Wednesday sighs and then she takes a deep breath. "I know you are hiding something from me, Enid." Wednesday says seriously as she looks straight into Enid's eyes.

Enid nervously opens her mouth, struggling to say something. "Fine.. fine you're right.!" Enid says as she looks at the ground.

"I had a dream that Joseph Crackstone stabbed me in the stomach, and it's just haunting me now! But i didn't want to cause anymore trouble so i kept it for myself... I, I'm sorry Wednesday." Enid rambles, with a sad tone.

Wednesday places her hand on top of Enid's. "Enid, it's fine, but if it's real important next time then please report it to me, I don't want you to be feeling upset." Wednesday says as she sighs worriedly.

"So... He stabbed u in the stomach hm.." Wednesday nervously replies.

'Goody, what does this mean.' Wednesday coldly asks Goody in her mind.

'Tried to warn you enough, didn't i? To prevent from that, you must stop Crackstone.' Goody says.

'But how?! He isn't even alive anymore!' Wednesday snaps at Goody.

'... Someone you know is planning something. U must seek.' Goody says as her voice vanishes away.

Wednesday sighs madly. "Hello! Earth to Wednesday.. again?" Enid says in a annoyed tone.

"Right, sorry!" Wednesday says as she rests her head on her palm.

The pizza finally arrives, they share a huge veggie one, since Enid loves them. While eating, Wednesday overthinks everything because who could be behind planning something about Crackstone? And now her girlfriend may be in danger? She is really worried.

'I hate when everything is a mystery..' Wednesday thinks to herself.

After the girls finish eating they go to the local park and sit on a bench. "All dreams have meanings." Enid nervously chuckles.

Wednesday looks at her. "Enid, nothing will happen to you, i promise." Wednesday says, being protective.

"Then for what reason did i have a dream about someone murdering me? Wednesday we already went through a lot of fights and we almost died twice or thrice! I think it's for the better that i finally rest." Enid says as a tear streams down on her face.

"Enid.. We must never give up! Yes, we almost died but we didn't! And that's because we fought until the end! It won't ever end until we win Enid." Wednesday says as she holds Enid's hand.

"I will try my best Wednesday... but promise me one thing, if I die. You will forget about me and continue living happily, even find someone new i don't care as long as you are happy." Enid says as she smiles at Wednesday.

Wednesday's face expression turns into a worried look. "You won't die Enid, and that's what i'll take care of." Wednesday says as she looks at the ground.

"Thank you, Wednesday." Enid says as she sighs. "Now come on, let's go pick some flowers, you like those, don't you?" Wednesday smirks at Enid as she gets up from the bench.

"Yeah, you are right." Enid smiles at Wednesday as she also stands up and goes to spot some good flowers.

The girls make flower crowns, well at-least Enid has to teach Wednesday how to make them.

They both put them on and Enid smiles at Wednesday. "The sun is going down already.. I should get going" Wednesday says.

"How about you go to my house? We can do a sleepover." Enid asks with a smirk.

"Sure, I don't mind." Wednesday says as she connects her hand with Enid's and they walk to her car. Enid navigates the driver the whole time and when they finally reach Enid's house the girls walk to Enid's room quickly.

"I have to borrow some of your clothes as pyjamas.." Wednesday says. "Oh right! You'll finally wear some colour" Enid giggles.

Wednesday changes into full pink pyjamas, and they look very big on her because of course.. Wednesday is shorter than Enid a lot.

Enid chuckles a little as her pyjamas are fully black, which makes it obvious she gave Wednesday pink ones on purpose.

Wednesday sighs as she sits on Enid's bed, and Enid sits next to her. Wednesday looks at Enid as she kisses her lips gently. And Enid lays down with Wednesday slowly crawling on top of her as she kisses Enid again.

"Been a while since we lastly made out" Enid chuckles. Wednesday nods as she kisses Enid again.

Wednesday then goes down to kiss Enid's neck and she leaves some marks there. Wednesday then kisses Enid's collarbone.

The girls make out for a while until they finally go to sleep with cuddling. Wednesday is a small spoon and they both have a nice sleep.