79 - Just

The girls wake up in their little movie night bunker, the blonde groans as she sits up from her laying pose. Wednesday immediately stands up and goes to prepare herself for the day.

Enid then leaves the mini bunker and rubs her eyes as she faces the giant circled window, she notices that it's heavily snowing outside, which makes her happy.

The girls get ready for the day and their classes, and Enid is happily humming a K-pop song the entire way to their first class.

Throughout all of the hours of classes, Enid was excited to finally get out and go play in the snow, just like a little kid. The moment when the final bell rang, Enid bursted out of the classroom, and ran straight into the middle of Nevermore's little square, and fell into a big pile of snow.

Wednesday of course followed her, but arrived too late when Enid was already entirely covered in snow. The black haired girl then stared down and closed her eyes, she then sighed in cringe.

Then suddenly Enid threw a snowball at Wednesday, starting a sign of a snowball fight. Wednesday whispered softly "Enid, I am not gonna have a snowball fight with you in front of the whole school.."

The blonde rolled her eyes and continued to throw snowballs at Wednesday as she giggled. Then suddenly Wednesday picked up a chunk of ice and stared at Enid coldly. Enid gasped and chuckled nervously. "Okay, NO." She said as she ran off back to their dorm.

Wednesday then placed down the chunk of ice and got any snow off of her. She then also walked back to their dorm.

The time when Wednesday stepped in the dorm, Enid was hiding underneath the blanket, probably thinking that Wednesday was actually gonna hit Enid with it.

Wednesday closes the door and puts her bag down, she then walks to Enid's bed and pulls the blanket away. "NONOO DONT THROW THE ICE ON ME—" Enid shouts as she lays there hiding her face in her knees. Wednesday smiles softly as she sighs. "I was not being deadly serious about that. I would never dare to hurt my girlfriend." Wednesday says as she coughs politely. "What about the time u shot me accidentally." Enid says as she looks at Wednesday with a smirk and a giggle.

Wednesday remains silent as her face expression turns from a smile to a more of a frown. "Yeah yeah sorry-" Enid says as she sits up, and Wednesday sits next to her. "Have u heard any news about Tyler?" Wednesday asks Enid. "Why do you still care about that Wends? He is chained up somewhere right now, we won Wednesday." Enid says as she rests her head on Wednesday's shoulder and holds her hand. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Wednesday says with a sigh.

Oh but who knew... Tyler actually did escape.