54 - Or

Once Wednesday reaches her house she quickly barges into her room and slams the door.

She lays in her bed and texts Enid quickly.

"Did you make it home safe? Wednesday"

She waits a while for Enid to respond.

"HEYY, YEAH LMAO IM SAFE BUT.. I SAW SOME UGLY BLONDE HAIRED BITCH AND SHE SAID THAT SOMETHING IS GONNA HAPPEN TO ME LMFAOOO LIKE IF ID BELIEVE THAT, 100% SURE I WAS JUST HALLUCINATING THO"

Wednesday immediately looks at the message with a shocked face. 'Goody?..' She thinks to herself.

'No. That was a not good version of me. But my voice it was. U must seek the answers soon.' Goody says in Wednesday's head.

'Since when are you speaking like that..' Wednesday thinks to herself and then sighs.

"Oh um, that's horrible. But nothing will happen to you. Wednesday"

"YEAH YEAH IK, ANYWAYSS WANNA GO ON A DATE TOMORROW? LIKE A PIZZA DATE?"

"If we can search more answers later, then sure. Wednesday."

"CMONN WENDS, U HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK FROM ALL THE DRAMA STUFF, AND MAYBE SPEND SOME TIME WITH ME ;)"

".. Is that supposed to be an invitation for a make-out or what. Wednesday."

"TAKE IT HOWEVER U WANT TO LMAO<3"

"Okay okay, i'll take a little break tomorrow. Wednesday"

"OK OK GREAT ANYWAYS I GOTTA GO SLEEP NOW LOVE YOU AND GOODNIGHT!!"

"Goodnight my love. Wednesday"

Wednesday puts her phone away and Thing crawls on her bed, and he goes next to her.

"Ugh i don't even have time for my novel now." Wednesday says with a sigh on the start of her sentence.

Meanwhile with Enid

Enid giggles as she texts her goodbye and then puts her phone under her pillow. She falls asleep quickly and suddenly she has a nightmare.

She finds herself in a black forest, she is trembling and scared and her claws are open. She then sees a man in front of her. She can't see directly to his face but she suspects that it may be Joseph Crackstone.

She then suddenly feels him stab her in the stomach. She doesn't feel any pain but her vision turns fully black and she wakes up.

She is sweating as she sighs in relief that it was just a dream. 'What does this mean?!' She thinks to herself.