61 - That

Wednesday gets up from her bed. 'I don't need anyones help, I am gonna solve this myself, like a true hero.' Wednesday thinks to herself confidently.

She walks out of the dorm, heading over to Tyler's dorm. She doesn't even knock but blasts right into his dorm.

She sees Ms.Thornhill being really close to Tyler, and she right away looks at Wednesday.

"What are you doing here?" Tyler asks Wednesday coldly. Ms.Thornhill begins to walk over to Wednesday.

"I know what you two are planning." Wednesday says out loud while slamming the dorm door.

Tyler looks at Wednesday confused, trying to hide the truth. Ms.Thornhill smirks at Wednesday. "Well, we aren't planning it anymore, we have done it already." She comes closer and whispers that to Wednesday.

Wednesday flinches. "What do you mean." She looks into Ms.Thornhill's eyes as she says so.

"You lost, Wednesday" She says as she quickly punches Wednesday in between her eyes, knocking her unconscious.

They exit Nevermore in a private way, dragging Wednesday's body into a car and driving somewhere far away.

When they reach the place, they chain Wednesday to a chair, and wait for her to wake up.

Meanwhile with Enid

Enid finally wakes up and gets up from her bed. She notices that Wednesday has left the dorm.

Enid sighs as she walks over to Wednesday's side. And she notices her typewriter. She goes closer and begins to read it.

Her eyes widen. "Is she really planning to stop this by herself?!" Enid whispers to herself.

Thing enters the dorm hurriedly and crawls on her shoulder and taps it immediately. Enid puts him on Wednesday's desk and he begins to make gestures signing for help.

"What happened?!" Enid asks Thing.
Thing immediately points out that Ms.Thornhill knocked Wednesday out and dragged her to a car somewhere.

Enid grabs Thing and quickly runs out of Nevermore, snatching somebody's bike and about to ride to the deep dark forest.

"I know where they went." A mysterious voice says.