10 - Avoiding

What does this mean??..

The girls sit there for like 20 seconds, not doing anything, Wednesday stands up and quickly leaves the dorm before Enid can do anything, the only words she is leaving with are "I'm sorry."

Enid tries to stop her but it's too late, 'Oh gosh, i'm such a idiot, why didn't i kiss her back? I like her..!' She thinks to herself. The sudden urge to touch her lips happens, she moves back onto reality. 'Did me and Wednesday just.. kiss? I KISSED THE DAUGHTER OF MORTICIA ADDAMS??!!' 1000 thoughts at once.

After snapping back from her thoughts, she gets up and goes to find Wednesday, as she leaves the dorm, no sign of her. "Wednesday..? Where are you.." She asks, no answer.

Then suddenly someone taps her arm, it's the group of people who have beaten Wednesday up before.

"Oh cmon! I don't have time for you now.." Enid tells them. "You have time, you just want to be with your precious girlfriend huh?" The group asks her.

"Girl-girlfriend?! We aren't dating!!.." Enid's face turns into a reddish color for a minute. "Well, what a shame.. it wouldn't be a good rumor hm?" They tease her, being serious.

"You wouldn't." Enid looks them straight in the eyes. "Why am i even wasting time on you?" Enid tells them, and runs off fastly. The group chasing her.

Luckily, the group looses her, and she continues to find for Wednesday.

Meanwhile with Wednesday

As soon as she left the dorm, she quickly ran off to the famous forest behind Nevermore, only to find Tyler there.

"Oh.. hey Wednesday. What brings you there?" He asks her. Only to see her face filled with tears, it's rare to see her cry.. over a person.

She goes to sit next to him. "I fucked everything up Tyler!" She explains. Tyler assures her that it cannot be that bad..

"I fucking kissed Enid and ran off, how do i expect myself to even go back now?! She will hate me Tyler..!" She says as her voice shakes, Tyler looks at her with an 'Oh' face.

"Ah i see.. i see." Tyler says as he finally understands that his decision was right, the decision of letting go.

"She loves you Wednesday, she really does, the look on her face when she sees you.. you know i used to like you too. Me and Enid used to have bets who would get you first in secret, Enid would never hate you, no matter what, but.. you shouldn't start avoiding her.. she is looking for you somewhere, trust me" Tyler says as his voice seems to be really calm.

Wednesday looks at him in a bit confused look. But then she smiles at him. "I knew i could always rely on you." She says as she hugs him, and then waves to him as she begins to walk to Nevermore.

And as expected she finds Enid there and as soon as she catches her eye she runs up to her and hugs her as she gets spinned in the air. "Oh my god i am so so sorry Enid." Wednesday explains to her everything that happened at the forest with Tyler.

"I guess i won the bet then huh?" Enid tells her as she giggles and pulls her into a soft kiss, she places her lips on Wednesdays as her hands are around her head, and Wednesdays hand is on Enid's waist and the other one is placed on Enid's cheek. The girls giggle through the kiss, and then finally lean out at the same time. "Oh gosh, i am so lesbian" Enid says out quietly.

'So after all, i did find love. After many years of not believing in it, it happened. I love Enid Sinclair.

 I love Enid Sinclair